Brucie lucky donkeys v the dirty, cheating Mancs

Dr Gloom

Just now, OTF said:

Joelinton looks like he's in a training match with the level of intensity and effort he's displaying.

I think hes touched the ball twice and played a poor pass giving the ball away both times

Edited by 247

1 minute ago, 247 said:

I think hes touched the ball twice and played a poor pass giving the ball away both times

And defensively has the presence of a free kick training mannequin.

• Haha 1

Jesus we are putting pressure on ourselves by going so deep. They've got a shaky defence yet we've done hardly anything to test it. You'd think a midfield 3 of Shelvey Hendrick and Hayden would be able to get a foothold in it. Instead they're getting bypassed and it's like they're not even there. 

8 minutes ago, OTF said:

Joelinton looks like he's in a training match with the level of intensity and effort he's displaying.

I don’t know what crime Almiron has committed. Has he eaten Brucey‘s crisps or pissed on his bacon?

It is ridiculous to start Joelinton on the right wing ahead of him.

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I don’t know what crime Almiron has committed. Has he eaten Brucey‘s crisps or pissed on his bacon?

It's likely because Bruce doesn't favour physically lightweight players like Almiron, despite the praise he sometimes gives him. It's the type of mentality that stopped us from signing Modric.

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Bruce was probably upset that Miggy was all smiles when he first told him he'd been dropped to the bench a few games back.

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Why does he persist with Joelinton and Hendrick? Almiron should be in the hole, just behind Wilson, with Fraser out wide 

Agree totally, they're not doing enough to retain their positions. Fraser and Almiron deserve a run based on that alone.

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Agree totally, they're not doing enough to retain their positions. Fraser and Almiron deserve a run based on that alone.

I‘m not a big fan of playing Almiron on the right, but he is certainly better suited there than Joelinton. Fraser should be picked ahead of Fumaca‘s brother as well.

Kenny Cunningham, our favourite ex-mackem, just said that we look to be set up to defend, aren't doing that very well, that we're far too passive, don't look to have a game plan, and appear to be waiting to get beat :icon_lol: He's got Bruce's tactics down to a fucking T doesn't he.

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

My IPTV stream is from one of the Ireland’s, I don’t care which one but fucking hell, Ewerk, sort it out. Not even attempting to be impartial. Not sure which Ireland it is because they sound as stupid as both of them

i'm watching it too. the "united" bias is doing my head in

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

My IPTV stream is from one of the Ireland’s, I don’t care which one but fucking hell, Ewerk, sort it out. Not even attempting to be impartial. Not sure which Ireland it is because they sound as stupid as both of them

They're from Dublin, the co commentator is Brain Kerr the old Ireland international manager. He does have a really thick Dublin accent, emphasis on the thick. In fairness though the UK isn't wanting for stupid nacker accents :razz:

Edited by Polarboy