Brucie lucky donkeys v the dirty, cheating Mancs

Dr Gloom

That’s about the right score line based on our display, thoroughly dogshit except for when ASM has the ball. Just stand off them all game man this fat cunt is a fucking clown

Edited by 247
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

There’s a half decent team in there somewhere if Bruce stops picking teams like a cunt

There's some half decent players in there, until someone is replaced there won't be a half decent team.

How we have shithoused points and survival like we have so far under him is beyond my comprehension. What I can say for sure is that I have seldom been entertained despite the points, so what's the point?

6 minutes ago, Carl said:

Its just a fat Pardew, put a team out and hope it plays well, the only difference is Pardew had Colo that basically managed the team on the field, Bruce relies on Shelvey. 

That’s pretty harsh on Pardew, at least he was good at throwing left backs at the opponent to change things.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Nah.Clear pen.Rashford had released the ball before he was kicked

Released the ball, AKA lost it. Soft as shite and played for it. Pen by letter of the law but if every touch like that was called there'd be a massive increase in free-kicks.

Edited by OTF