Brucie lucky donkeys v the dirty, cheating Mancs

Dr Gloom

Leaving Darlow on when he was clearly injured didnt do the team any favours. I'm not sure why he didnt put Gillespie on. With Dubravka out until December if it's anything serious with Darlow. We will be left with Gillespie as the main keeper. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Not one of his more subtle attempts.

Nee wonder he loves Bruce, his wind-up attempts are about as subtle as our playing style. If you could call it a playing style 

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it playing or style tbh, just chucking people on the pitch and hoping for the best.

Shocking in this day and age that fuckers like Brewcey can still have a career at the top level, or any level for that matter.  Cabbage faced twat.

• Like 2

Bit Tin Hat but did anyone with IPTV have issues last night? 

Mine stopped working on my TV for all channels  but if I connected via a VPN on my tablet it worked fine. 

This morning all devices are working with no VPN. 

I wonder if Sky have worked with Virgin (my ISP) to protect their PPV games? 

(The game was typical Bruce shite obviously) 

39 minutes ago, NJS said:

Mine stopped working on my TV for all channels  but if I connected via a VPN on my tablet it worked fine. 

Aye I couldnt get PPV to work on my iptv but found a channel on the UK Sports section showing it. Premier Sports 1 HD was the channel

Edited by trooper

2 hours ago, NJS said:

The Premier League got an injunction forcing the major ISP's to block the traffic. So far this season you pretty much need a VPN to get a stable connection. It works fine until there's a Prem game. 

Also, the PPV was 1080 and you would need a decent connection to get it without stuttering. (According to my supplier anyway)

Watched pretty much all 4 games yesterday and only flickered in the first half of the Toon game.