Ah those we're the days.

Smooth Operator

Last ever issue of Smash Hits is printed this week <_<

And Space Raiders are still 10p :D

90634[/snapback]

I religiously bought Smash Hits for years and cut out every picture of Bros I could find (however tiny) and papered my bedroom walls with them. My parents refused to decorate my room for ages cos of that.. :blush:;)

Ahhhh that it!

I knew there must have been a reason why I didnt hang round with you when we were bairns <_<

90641[/snapback]

:D I think you'll find its cos I was one of the coool lads and you had to apply in triplicate with a waiting list of 2 years to get in with us. ;)

Ahhhh that it!

I knew there must have been a reason why I didnt hang round with you when we were bairns :nufc:

90641[/snapback]

<_< I think you'll find its cos I was one of the coool lads and you had to apply in triplicate with a waiting list of 2 years to get in with us. :D

90663[/snapback]

Alternatively, she was just one of the ones who laughed and pointed! :blush:;)

NAF NAF jumpers anyone?

I had one.

90584[/snapback]

My sister had a fake naf naf jacket.. it was "original naff company" or something.. I almost accepted it as a hand-me-down as well but saw sense at the last minute.

It was all about cycling shorts, leggings and other equally hideous outfits. ;)

I remember how much I used to idolise Michael Jackson. I had this black bomber coat with dog chains on it along with my black cord pants on. I would go down stairs, put my Bad record on while my parents sat there disturbed watching me while I span around grabbing my crotch...!   ;)

Then came the Run DMC era, adidas trainers, no laces with the massive tongues sticking out along with my trendy black addidas tracksuit. Me and my brother used to turn the Subbuteo Board upside down and attempt some break dancing while he played the theme tune to Beverly Hills Cop on his tape deck…!.  :nufc:

90627[/snapback]

:D<_<

The thought of you spinning on your little baldy head on a subbuteo board, nnot to mention grabbing your crotch with Michael Jackson on. :nufc:

90661[/snapback]

I'm hoping he lived in america in the 90's carrying on like that :blush: