Was listening to the after match phone-in

Smooth Operator

I've got nowt againts Supermac as a bloke or as a legend at this club (there's no doubt he was an excellent centre forward) but I find he does talk a lot of shite like. He's also really bad at listening to other people's views, shouting down callers who don't share his view and being a little bit patronising towards them if I'm honest.

Gates is probably the best, not afraid to slag off the club, seems to see things for how they actually are. He was also invloved in the funniest phone call I've ever heard during the mackems 19 point season, where this mackem lass rang in and cried down the phone to him after another defeat. You shouldn't laugh but... ;)

As for Slaven, he talks shite all the time and is nothing more than an attention seeker imo. I was loving, LOVING, that commentary that Craig put on here at the end of the 2-2 against Boro. 'No! No! No!' :D Fuck off Slaven.

Now Souness is gone I'd hope Parker gets forwards a bit more personally. I'm interested to see how well he can do. The problem so far is that although he has had some good gritty individual performances, he has been playing in a shit team using crqp tactics, so he is difficult to judge imo.

I've got nowt againts Supermac as a bloke or as a legend at this club (there's no doubt he was an excellent centre forward) but I find he does talk a lot of shite like. He's also really bad at listening to other people's views, shouting down callers who don't share his view and being a little bit patronising towards them if I'm honest.

Gates is probably the best, not afraid to slag off the club, seems to see things for how they actually are. He was also invloved in the funniest phone call I've ever heard during the mackems 19 point season, where this mackem lass rang in and cried down the phone to him after another defeat. You shouldn't laugh but...  ;)

As for Slaven, he talks shite all the time and is nothing more than an attention seeker imo. I was loving, LOVING, that commentary that Craig put on here at the end of the 2-2 against Boro. 'No! No! No!'  :D Fuck off Slaven.

90683[/snapback]

The worst part of the show though is that they put up with too many shit calls like "it's not the manager's fault it's the players". They should just cut nonsense like that off immediately. Also there are too many Boro fans, I mean who gives a shit about Boro? There's this asian one called Qubain or something that literally bores me shitless.

It's a phone-in for Boro, Sunderland and Newcastle fans in the main though isn't it? ;)

90690[/snapback]

Yeah, but the smallest club gets the most callers for some reason. In that horrible inbred mackem/north yorkshire accent too. If they can't be arsed to go to matches, they shouldn't phone in imo. :D

I'm not trying to be soopafan here :D but the funniest thing about it is you get loads of Boro and Mackem callers who start by saying 'I've been a season ticket holder for 20 years but I refuse to go this season' then start slagging the team off, a team they've just admitted to not having watched at all for the last 5 months. ;)

As for Slaven, he talks shite all the time and is nothing more than an attention seeker imo. I was loving, LOVING, that commentary that Craig put on here at the end of the 2-2 against Boro. 'No! No! No!'  ;) Fuck off Slaven.

90683[/snapback]

They were interviewing him on SSN on Sunday outside the Riverside about their current predicament and the tosspot was practically crying! :D

Hard to bear Bernie, hard to bear..... <_<

Can't tackle. Strolls through games. Won't move out the centre circle.

Newcastle fans would get on his back for keeping hold of possession by passing sideways as well  :lol:

90543[/snapback]

Think he is a very solid midfielder though, and his passing is excellent, although I'm not too sure how good a holding midfielder he'd make. He was class in America, but admittedly he did remian in the centre of the pitch too much.