that new road layout

ravtash patel

Shit name for a greasy spoon like. :razz:

90739[/snapback]

Named after her cats actually! :lol:

90745[/snapback]

So what's the lads name? I used to play 5 a side with a load of the lads that worked there.

It's a small world! You know people there, Manc-Mag's eaten there.

90832[/snapback]

Manc-mag's a tubby knacker with a penchant for shagging students. I suspect he's visited most of Heaton's eateries.

90739[/snapback]

90745[/snapback]

So what's the lads name? I used to play 5 a side with a load of the lads that worked there.

90832[/snapback]

Manc-mag's a tubby knacker with a penchant for shagging students. I suspect he's visited most of Heaton's eateries.

90921[/snapback]

I did not have sexual relations with that student.

90739[/snapback]

90745[/snapback]

90832[/snapback]

90921[/snapback]

While living on the Gateshead side of the river?

Does that mean you did insert a cigar into her? That's what it meant when Bill said it. Edit: for Mancy.

Edited by alex

Does that mean you did insert a cigar into her? That's what it meant when Bill said it. Edit: for Mancy.

90933[/snapback]

Cigarillo tbh. Cheroot.

90934[/snapback]

How come every time I read that I say it in a Bo'Selecta voice??? cheroooooot

90739[/snapback]

90745[/snapback]

90832[/snapback]

90921[/snapback]

I did not have sexual relations with that student.

90925[/snapback]

You did, like. :razz:

Is this Beano's Deli the place opposite Crosslings at the top of Benfield Road?

If so it should be a success cos the competition (Pannini's) over the road is minging, me and Wacky got some lunch from there a while ago and had to chuck 3/4's of it away it was manky!

Edited by Smooth Operator

If so it should be a success cos the competition (Pannini's) over the road is minging, me and Wacky got some lunch from there a while ago and had to chuck 3/4's of it away it was manky!

92185[/snapback]

I know the lad who's got that place, not Pannini's the one over the Coast Road.

92185[/snapback]

I know the lad who's got that place, not Pannini's the one over the Coast Road.

92187[/snapback]

It's called the Deli at the mo?

Small world this eh. :lol:

Edited by Smooth Operator

John he's called, me sis is good mates with his wife Marie, she used to work with her. He's got a dive shop at Tynemouth. He's a 'character', canny lad though :lol:

John he's called, me sis is good mates with his wife Marie, she used to work with her. He's got a dive shop at Tynemouth. He's a 'character', canny lad though :lol:

92193[/snapback]

Aye that's the lad, never met him meself but if he's owt like Wacky and his mates he'll be a piss head, drug-addict! ;)

92193[/snapback]

Aye that's the lad, never met him meself but if he's owt like Wacky and his mates he'll be a piss head, drug-addict! ;)

92199[/snapback]

;)

John he's called, me sis is good mates with his wife Marie, she used to work with her. He's got a dive shop at Tynemouth. He's a 'character', canny lad though ;)

92193[/snapback]

92199[/snapback]

:)

92203[/snapback]

Once again SMO's talking out his arse, it's john's younger brother who's my mate but I've known them both for 25 years plus.

Fucking scary how small a world it is. :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

John he's called, me sis is good mates with his wife Marie, she used to work with her. He's got a dive shop at Tynemouth. He's a 'character', canny lad though ;)

92193[/snapback]

Aye that's the lad, never met him meself but if he's owt like Wacky and his mates he'll be a piss head, drug-addict! :)

92199[/snapback]

:)

92203[/snapback]

Once again SMO's talking out his arse, it's john's younger brother who's my mate but I've known them both for 25 years plus.

Fucking scary how small a world it is. ;)

92225[/snapback]

:lol: tbh. :)