I'm convinced that N'Zogbia is....

Smooth Operator

........gonna be a fantastic player for us as long as we can hold onto him. On Saturday he was tremendous, and on a number of other occasions this season he has more than impressed. He can improve greatly given the correct guidance and I am sure he will be a French international in the future.

Just imagine is Souness had still been in charge on Saturday, Luque or Emre would have probably started on the left with N'Zogbia on the bench. Scandalous.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

........gonna be a fantastic player for us as long as we can hold onto him. On Saturday he was tremendous, and on a number of other occasions this season he has more than impressed. He can improve greatly given the correct guidance and I am sure he will be a French international in the future.

Just imagine is Souness had still been in charge on Saturday, Luque or Emre would have probably started on the left with N'Zogbia on the bench. Scandalous.

90197[/snapback]

Or Shola on the left. I agree 100%, I really rate the kid. He's got a good attitude on him, a decent shot, a few tricks, a bit of pace and perhaps most importantly - he normally puts a good ball in when he gets into a crossing position.

90197[/snapback]

The ITV ratings on teletext made him our worse player, Dyer did more in 15 mins according to them.

I wasn't there like, only saw MOTD highlights which Dyer didn't feature on, i can guess why ;)

Given our current striker situation i would give him a go up front, fast, not afraid to shoot and a trick up his sleeve.

Thats if Luque can be bothered to fill the left wing role.

90423[/snapback]

So tempted to open this debate up again..... ;)

Given our current striker situation i would give him a go up front, fast, not afraid to shoot and a trick up his sleeve.

90423[/snapback]

So tempted to open this debate up again..... ;)

90425[/snapback]

What debate is that? :D

90423[/snapback]

Seems like the only thing Luque wants to fill right now is his pockets. But, we'll see how he goes under a proper manager, I expect everybody to improve.

Aye, he's a future top player. I just hope he isn't used too much and them becomes burned out. It happens.

90428[/snapback]

I thought you didn't rate him? ;)

90438[/snapback]

I seem to remember HTL suggesting I might be happy with relegation standard players (or similar) when I praised N'Zog a while ago like.

Aye, he's a future top player. I just hope he isn't used too much and them becomes burned out. It happens.

90428[/snapback]

I thought you didn't rate him? ;)

90438[/snapback]

I seem to remember HTL suggesting I might be happy with relegation standard players (or similar) when I praised N'Zog a while ago like.

90441[/snapback]

He also praised him on his debut against West Brom last season. It seems that he changed his mind about him more than once. or is it the amnesia? :D

He always excites, has pass and skill, but we're forgetting he has a great cross on him, which is why he should be considered a left-winger, not a centre-mid - he'll never cut it there IMO.

90451[/snapback]

I think he's better on the left, too.

Apart from anything else, good CM's are ten a penny compared to good left-wingers.

90458[/snapback]

Good point, he looks born to be a left-midfielder. I could never understand Souness' obsession with him being a central-midfielder. I can only assume that in Graeme's egotistical world it was the highest compliment he could pay.

Apart from anything else, good CM's are ten a penny compared to good left-wingers.

90458[/snapback]

Good point, he looks born to be a left-midfielder. I could never understand Souness' obsession with him being a central-midfielder. I can only assume that in Graeme's egotistical world it was the highest compliment he could pay.

90464[/snapback]

I agree, he's a natural left sided player, with the tenacity to get up and down the line, make things happen, score goals, put in crosses, run at people insode and outside, everything.

He's a "proper" left sider in fact, so Souness can piss off he's wrong again

Could have a decent, young, wide threat next season if Milner comes back too. From the little I've seen he seems to be doing the business at Villa.

90522[/snapback]

Things are certainly looking up..... Feel good factor is coming back ;)