• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby's best ever signing IMO

90214[/snapback]

could be given time, best signing since Bellamy without a doubt

90406[/snapback]

Who?

90527[/snapback]

but I said this about Zoggy after one game ;) so I've got to stick to it ....

90214[/snapback]

90406[/snapback]

Who?

90527[/snapback]

but I said this about Zoggy after one game ;) so I've got to stick to it ....

90566[/snapback]

You also said Steven Taylor will be a future captain of the full England team.

Not afraid to take people on, and he's got a canny bit of trickery on him as well. I'm sure with Shearer helping to pick the team he'll be encouraged to run down the line more and ping them in. Pompey taking Griffin off at half time on Saturday told it's own story, the kid turned him inside and out so much he came off at half time with his shirt on back to front*

© Ron Atkinson

90214[/snapback]

90406[/snapback]

Who?

90527[/snapback]

but I said this about Zoggy after one game :lol: so I've got to stick to it ....

90566[/snapback]

90698[/snapback]

not if he doesn't recover from his shoulder injury he won't

90214[/snapback]

90406[/snapback]

Who?

90527[/snapback]

but I said this about Zoggy after one game :razz: so I've got to stick to it ....

90566[/snapback]

90698[/snapback]

90771[/snapback]

That's the only thing holding him back though, right? :lol:

90214[/snapback]

90406[/snapback]

Who?

90527[/snapback]

but I said this about Zoggy after one game :razz: so I've got to stick to it ....

90566[/snapback]

90698[/snapback]

90771[/snapback]

Don't you know if he'll recover then Mr Oracle? :lol:

90214[/snapback]

90406[/snapback]

Who?

90527[/snapback]

90566[/snapback]

90698[/snapback]

90771[/snapback]

Don't you know if he'll recover then Mr Oracle? :lol:

90775[/snapback]

Unfortunately not ! I fear that Mr Souness has caused him problems that should have been avoided due to rushing him back and not taking care of him properly.

However, he should be the centre of our defence for many years, and is certainly good enough to develop into an England player, although seriously whether he goes further than that depends on the competition he faces.

I'm happy with him as a Newcastle player anyway, he's good enough for the standards we should set for all players.

He looks like a good player, I'm thinking of getting his name the next time I get a shirt.

90818[/snapback]

Have a look at Happy Face's finances thread, and think again before buying a shirt - look at Dougie Hall's payrise since 1999! :lol:

He looks like a good player, I'm thinking of getting his name the next time I get a shirt.

90818[/snapback]

Have a look at Happy Face's finances thread, and think again before buying a shirt - look at Dougie Hall's payrise since 1999! :lol:

90820[/snapback]

Feck me, I haven't bought a shirt for ages (most recent is the one with blue trimming, circa 2000) for just those reasons but I'm tempted with the post Souness rejuvanation going on.

90818[/snapback]

90820[/snapback]

Feck me, I haven't bought a shirt for ages (most recent is the one with blue trimming, circa 2000) for just those reasons but I'm tempted with the post Souness rejuvanation going on.

90826[/snapback]

I've got this season's, but only cos catmag got me one that says "Happy 30th, Scott", written and signed by the Lord himself. :razz:

Leazes was also happy with the appointments of Daglish and Gullit :lol:

90825[/snapback]

Certainly not happy with Gullit, despite what appeared to be the vast majority that were....."sexy football" ...bollox, I don't care about "exciting" football, never have, winning football is what counts, pass and move possession football is winning football is good football they all come together

Dalglish - hoped he could repeat his Blackburn success but had reservations especially when he didn't bring Harford with him, was just devastated that Keegan had left

Edited by LeazesMag

Not afraid to take people on, and he's got a canny bit of trickery on him as well. I'm sure with Shearer helping to pick the team he'll be encouraged to run down the line more and ping them in. Pompey taking Griffin off at half time on Saturday told it's own story, the kid turned him inside and out so much he came off at half time with his shirt on back to front*

© Ron Atkinson

90702[/snapback]

He's a lazy ni**er

© Ron Atkinson

:lol::razz:

90825[/snapback]

Certainly not happy with Gullit, despite what appeared to be the vast majority that were....."sexy football" ...bollox, I don't care about "exciting" football, never have, winning football is what counts, pass and move possession football is winning football is good football they all come together

Dalglish - hoped he could repeat his Blackburn success but had reservations especially when he didn't bring Harford with him, was just devastated that Keegan had left

90843[/snapback]

So, you weren't happy about Gullit's appointment, but Shepherd did the right thing appointing him and he wasn't a bad appointment (seeing as, according to you - he's only made one)? Just going by comments you've made recently on here.

© Ron Atkinson

90702[/snapback]

He's a thick lazy ni**er

© Ron Atkinson

:lol::razz:

90845[/snapback]

Fixed. :razz:

90825[/snapback]

90843[/snapback]

So, you weren't happy about Gullit's appointment, but Shepherd did the right thing appointing him and he wasn't a bad appointment (seeing as, according to you - he's only made one)? Just going by comments you've made recently on here.

90848[/snapback]

one appointment who the masses were against .....

While I personally would never have appointed Gullit, I accepted others disagreed, and he HAD been a trophy winning manager.......

Before Shepherd, we couldn't attract trophy winning managers, pretty much like all the other run of the mill clubs nowadays

What I find odd is people who were very much for Gullit yet now say he was a crap appointment....

90825[/snapback]

90843[/snapback]

90848[/snapback]

one appointment who the masses were against .....

While I personally would never have appointed Gullit, I accepted others disagreed, and he HAD been a trophy winning manager.......

Before Shepherd, we couldn't attract trophy winning managers, pretty much like all the other run of the mill clubs nowadays

What I find odd is people who were very much for Gullit yet now say he was a crap appointment....

90881[/snapback]

Why are you avoiding my question about Hitzfeld?

90881[/snapback]

I'll admit I was reasonably pleased with him since KD seemed to sending us in completely the wrong direction yet he did indeed prove to be a shite appointment. What's odd about that? That I didn't predict he'd fail from day one? What I do find odd is that you've recently came out with the line (on several) "One bad appointment doesn't make a bad chairman" even though I can think of 3 appointments as well as several other misdemeanours. Why the re-write of history? Incidentally, I'm not saying he's a terrible chairman, I just think he isn't beyond criticism.