Should Hamza be bound over.........

Rob W

They're going to have to rethink the ID card business - fingerprints and retina scans ain't going to be a lot of use in his case........................

They're going to have to rethink the ID card business - fingerprints and retina scans ain't going to be a lot of use in his case........................

91217[/snapback]

He's quite easy to spot though.

There are a lot of one handed, one eyed people out there - I think perhaps he should have to wear a flashing light on top of his head so the meeja can find him once he's out....................... which given the time he's been on remand will rpoably be next week I guess...........

There are a lot of one handed, one eyed people out there -  I think perhaps he should have to wear a flashing light on top of his head so the meeja can find him once he's out.......................  which given the time he's been on remand will rpoably be next week I guess...........

91280[/snapback]

He's lost both hands hasn't he. No wonder he's frustrated.

There are a lot of one handed, one eyed people out there -  I think perhaps he should have to wear a flashing light on top of his head so the meeja can find him once he's out.......................  which given the time he's been on remand will rpoably be next week I guess...........

91280[/snapback]

He's lost both hands hasn't he. No wonder he's frustrated.

91290[/snapback]

[shudders]wanking could be dangerous[/shudders]

I think Hamza should be committed to life in a mental institution. I was listening to an interview with him the other day, where amongst other loony things he said the loss of the space shuttle Columbia was proof that the US is going to disintegrate. Apparently, Allah himself broke up the shuttle and the fact it happened over Texas is extremely significant (the fact that this was it's flight path is not significant however).

I think Hamza should be committed to life in a mental institution. I was listening to an interview with him the other day, where amongst other loony things he said the loss of the space shuttle Columbia was proof that the US is going to disintegrate. Apparently, Allah himself broke up the shuttle and the fact it happened over Texas is extremely significant (the fact that this was it's flight path is not significant however).

91315[/snapback]

Wonder what he had to say about the earthquake in Kashmir :lol:

Wonder what he had to say about the earthquake in Kashmir  :razz:

91318[/snapback]

Logic has no place in religious debate tbh.

91320[/snapback]

:lol: Good point.

91315[/snapback]

Wonder what he had to say about the earthquake in Kashmir :lol:

91318[/snapback]

The interviewer asked him whether God was responsible for deaths during the Hajj pilgrimage, to which he said no, that was obviously different, without elaborating why. :razz:

Tbh, he struck me as more mad than bad, but then he was on his best behaviour.