• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Alesi

2. Barrichello

3. Berger

90276[/snapback]

The F1 equivilent to Didier Deschamps (Piano Carrier) i.e. Shuey bitch.

What is the attraction for you?

90277[/snapback]

Before I answer, explain why you think that?

90281[/snapback]

Like a game of chess this.

1. Alesi

2. Barrichello

3. Berger

90276[/snapback]

The F1 equivilent to Didier Deschamps (Piano Carrier) i.e. Shuey bitch.

What is the attraction for you?

90277[/snapback]

Before I answer, explain why you think that?

90281[/snapback]

I just lost all respect for him and Ferrari when they ordered him to let Shuey through time after time. Although granted he was following team orders I'd have liked him to just say fuck that Ferrari. Although I imagine Irvine did this on a number of occasions, I think Eddie has a great personality and humourous side to him whereas Barrichello seems like a wet blanket.

Difference is, Eddie knew his position was the whipping boy and just got on with it. When Rubens joined he kept yelling about how he was going to challenge Schumacher for the title and that his contract allowed him to do so....

Righto Rubens....... ;)

1. Gilles Villeneuve (not that imposting cunt of a son he had!)

2. Nigel Mansell

3. Gerhard Berger

90289[/snapback]

Not being funny like, but how can you have Villeneuve as a favourite driver, when you were about 5 when he died?

Just wondering....

Difference is, Eddie knew his position was the whipping boy and just got on with it. When Rubens joined he kept yelling about how he was going to challenge Schumacher for the title and that his contract allowed him to do so....

Righto Rubens....... ;)

90292[/snapback]

Exactly.

Check mate ShirleyBasseygol!

Righto Rubens....... ;)

90292[/snapback]

Exactly.

90296[/snapback]

Wasn't this thread about favourite drivers, rather than those who won a lot of races? :D

3. Patrick Berger - One of the last real personalities in Forumla 1 before they all became square jawed, identikit wankers

2. Eddie Irvine - His 'Fuck You' attitude when it came to being Schumacher's number 2 and the way he took on the challenge of being Ferrari's number 1 when Schumi broke his leg. Great personality aswell.

1. Michael Schumacher - Boring, cheating German but he is quite simply the greatest racing driver I have had the pleasure to watch in my lifetime. Also does a fucking hell of a lot for charity which gets glossed over (Donated $10million to the Tsunami fund)

2. Nigel Mansell

3. Gerhard Berger

90289[/snapback]

Not being funny like, but how can you have Villeneuve as a favourite driver, when you were about 5 when he died?

Just wondering....

90293[/snapback]

I vaguely remember watching him before he died, and I grew up watching a load of footage of him...

Just because he wasn't a current driver when I was watching the sport, doesn't mean I can't say he was my favourite driver... ;)

3. Patrick Berger - One of the last real personalities in Forumla 1 before they all became square jawed, identikit wankers

2. Eddie Irvine - His 'Fuck You' attitude when it came to being Schumacher's number 2 and the way he took on the challenge of being Ferrari's number 1 when Schumi broke his leg. Great personality aswell.

1. Michael Schumacher - Boring, cheating German but he is quite simply the greatest racing driver I have had the pleasure to watch in my lifetime. Also does a fucking hell of a lot for charity which gets glossed over (Donated $10million to the Tsunami fund)

90300[/snapback]

I suppose you think Gerhard played football, eh Skol? ;)

Righto Rubens....... ;)

90292[/snapback]

Exactly.

90296[/snapback]

Wasn't this thread about favourite drivers, rather than those who won a lot of races? :D

90299[/snapback]

It was and still is, I just wanted to know why someone as uninspiring as Barrichello could stoke your Formula 1 fire? You still haven't answered.

Hiding something are we CherieBlairgol???

90300[/snapback]

90304[/snapback]

Monumental fuck up on my part :D

Mind elsewhere, very sorry lads <_<

2. Nigel Mansell

3. Gerhard Berger

90289[/snapback]

Just wondering....

90293[/snapback]

I vaguely remember watching him before he died, and I grew up watching a load of footage of him...

Just because he wasn't a current driver when I was watching the sport, doesn't mean I can't say he was my favourite driver... <_<

90301[/snapback]

Jimmy Greaves is my favourite ever England player ;)

Of course you watched him before he died, and remembered every race, right?

(knowing you, you will do :D)

90300[/snapback]

90304[/snapback]

Mind elsewhere, very sorry lads :blush:

90309[/snapback]

Where exactly, Patrick Berger's thighs? <_<

Righto Rubens....... ;)

90292[/snapback]

Exactly.

90296[/snapback]

90299[/snapback]

It was and still is, I just wanted to know why someone as uninspiring as Barrichello could stoke your Formula 1 fire? You still haven't answered.

Hiding something are we CherieBlairgol???

90307[/snapback]

Yes, I'm harbouring secret homo-erotic desires for MrRubens.

90300[/snapback]

90304[/snapback]

Mind elsewhere, very sorry lads :blush:

90309[/snapback]

Where exactly, Patrick Berger's thighs? <_<

90314[/snapback]

:nufc:

2. Nigel Mansell

3. Gerhard Berger

90289[/snapback]

Just wondering....

90293[/snapback]

Just because he wasn't a current driver when I was watching the sport, doesn't mean I can't say he was my favourite driver... <_<

90301[/snapback]

90310[/snapback]

read the post properly man..... :nufc:

I vaguely remember watching him before he died

Hardly every race now is it?? :blush:

2. Nigel Mansell

3. Gerhard Berger

90289[/snapback]

Just wondering....

90293[/snapback]

90301[/snapback]

90310[/snapback]

Hardly every race now is it?? :blush:

90321[/snapback]

I think you're just a glory seeker tbh

2. Nigel Mansell

3. Gerhard Berger

90289[/snapback]

Just wondering....

90293[/snapback]

Just because he wasn't a current driver when I was watching the sport, doesn't mean I can't say he was my favourite driver... :blush:

90301[/snapback]

Jimmy Greaves is my favourite ever England player :D

(knowing you, you will do <_<)

90310[/snapback]

Hardly every race now is it?? :nufc:

90321[/snapback]

90322[/snapback]

says the Schumacher fan! ;)

2. Nigel Mansell

3. Gerhard Berger

90289[/snapback]

Just wondering....

90293[/snapback]

Just because he wasn't a current driver when I was watching the sport, doesn't mean I can't say he was my favourite driver... :blush:

90301[/snapback]

Jimmy Greaves is my favourite ever England player :D

(knowing you, you will do <_<)

90310[/snapback]

Hardly every race now is it?? :nufc:

90321[/snapback]

90322[/snapback]

says the Schumacher fan! ;)

90324[/snapback]

He's 5th in my top 5. Doesn't really show anything does it?

OK, now we're talking favourites i'd go for

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

I like Barrichello too, who doesnt? But although he's a great guy and all that, he just lacks that ruthless edge that it takes to be a great driver.

Wonder if Rossi will get a drive? He's been looking good in testing.