F1 favourite drivers

Smooth Operator

OK, now we're talking favourites i'd go for

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

I like Barrichello too, who doesnt? But although he's a great guy and all that, he just lacks that ruthless edge that it takes to be a great driver.

Wonder if Rossi will get a drive? He's been looking good in testing.

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

I like Barrichello too, who doesnt? But although he's a great guy and all that, he just lacks that ruthless edge that it takes to be a great driver.

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

Hakkinen makes Raikkonen look fucking intresting

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

i know ;) alot of people say that. I put it down to the fact im a big Mclaren fan i suppose, so always followed his progress...especially loved wwatching him in qualifying...bloody brilliant! Mika races DTM now.

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

i know ;) alot of people say that. I put it down to the fact im a big Mclaren fan i suppose, so always followed his progress...especially loved wwatching him in qualifying...bloody brilliant! Mika races DTM now.

90350[/snapback]

There was talk of him returning to F1. Bottled it though didn't he? Never was great under pressure.

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Done deal from what I've heard. 2007 Ferrari team will be Raikkonen and Rossi..

*toontastic exclusive*

F1 is shit - fact

If any of you fancy having a pop at me Go karting I'll put £500 on myself to twank your arses.

90344[/snapback]

I have a colleague who will take you up (and take your money) on that one Wacky....

He used to manage the Daytona Karting Track at Milton Keynes and is shit hot!

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

*toontastic exclusive*

90353[/snapback]

Looks as though Rossi will be quick....mind, it could all go tits up!

I bought my son the Rossi biography, he says its a really good read.

What do you think about the Squadro Torro Rosso team? (sp) Poor minardi fans ;)

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

i know :D alot of people say that. I put it down to the fact im a big Mclaren fan i suppose, so always followed his progress...especially loved wwatching him in qualifying...bloody brilliant! Mika races DTM now.

90350[/snapback]

There was talk of him returning to F1. Bottled it though didn't he? Never was great under pressure.

90352[/snapback]

Nope - he wanted the Williams drive and said that if he didn't get it, he'd do DTM. Williams put their efforts into signing Button instead and Mika was lost to the hardtops....

Did seem boring, but I think that was more down to the Finnish mannerisms and had a sense of humour which was second to none. By far the fastest F1 driver of the modern (post '94) era..

PS: Skol, if you reckon Raikkonen is boring you don't take much interest in the sport - the kid is a fucking wild-child! ;)

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

90350[/snapback]

90352[/snapback]

I dont think he's the type of person to bottle it Gol :D Nearly died in that accident yet came back to win the title, must have taken some guts.

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

*toontastic exclusive*

90353[/snapback]

Looks as though Rossi will be quick....mind, it could all go tits up!

I bought my son the Rossi biography, he says its a really good read.

What do you think about the Squadro Torro Rosso team? (sp) Poor minardi fans ;)

90367[/snapback]

It's Minardi rebranded really isn't it?

Has had a bit more money thrown at it courtesy of Red Bull but then so has Jordan/Midland. They may get a bit closer to the others but not by much...

The mobile chicanes that will be Super Aguri are going to be interesting. Particualrly as it looks like that maverick Takuma Sato is driving for them!

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

i know :D alot of people say that. I put it down to the fact im a big Mclaren fan i suppose, so always followed his progress...especially loved wwatching him in qualifying...bloody brilliant! Mika races DTM now.

90350[/snapback]

90352[/snapback]

Nope - he wanted the Williams drive and said that if he didn't get it, he'd do DTM. Williams put their efforts into signing Button instead and Mika was lost to the hardtops....

Did seem boring, but I think that was more down to the Finnish mannerisms and had a sense of humour which was second to none. By far the fastest F1 driver of the modern (post '94) era..

PS: Skol, if you reckon Raikkonen is boring you don't take much interest in the sport - the kid is a fucking wild-child! ;)

90370[/snapback]

On the track he's great but off it he's bliddy awful. I liked him at Sauber until they interviewed him after the Australian GP qualifying. The man puts me to sleep.

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

90350[/snapback]

90352[/snapback]

90370[/snapback]

On the track he's great but off it he's bliddy awful. I liked him at Sauber until they interviewed him after the Australian GP qualifying. The man puts me to sleep.

90377[/snapback]

You're referring to his monotone interviews I see....

Have a search for his 'extra curricular' activities.... <_<

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

90350[/snapback]

90352[/snapback]

90370[/snapback]

Very true , the Finnish accent gives both Kimi and Mika a false impression of seeming boring...It was the one tone and expressionless voices that seemed to do it! But both very quick drivers.

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

i know <_< alot of people say that. I put it down to the fact im a big Mclaren fan i suppose, so always followed his progress...especially loved wwatching him in qualifying...bloody brilliant! Mika races DTM now.

90350[/snapback]

90352[/snapback]

PS: Skol, if you reckon Raikkonen is boring you don't take much interest in the sport - the kid is a fucking wild-child! :D

90370[/snapback]

90377[/snapback]

Have a search for his 'extra curricular' activities.... :blush:

90378[/snapback]

kimi_raikkonen.jpg

;)

I was referring more to this....

MOTOR racing star Kimi Raikkonen was chucked out of a lapdancing club after putting on an obscene display that shocked staff and customers. The married Formula One driver and his pals had spent more than £5,000 on booze and table dances when he suddenly…

WHIPPED OUT his manhood in front of two lapdancers.

PLAYED with himself in front of the busty blonde and brunette.

WAVED AWAY the horrified manager who tried to stop the sordid scene.

LURCHED drunkenly out of the club as he and his pals were hustled away.

The manager of trendy London Mayfair club For Your Eyes Only told The People: “I was gobsmacked.

“I thought I’d seen most things in the lap dancing game but when I saw one of the world’s top racing drivers sprawled there with his trousers undone I couldn’t believe it.”

Finnish-born Raikkonen, 25, who drives for McLaren Mercedes and is the major rival of F1 legend Michael Schumacher, arrived at the club on Wednesday night with two pals. They got through bottle after bottle of Cristal champagne at £600 a time and dozens of dance vouchers at £20 each. The party transferred to a VIP area and Raikkonen – who married beautiful Finnish model Jenni Dahlman last year – was enjoying dances from a blonde and a brunette when he decided to give them a show of his own.

The sozzled Finn unzipped his designer jeans, pulled out his manhood and began fondling himself.

The manager, called UJ, said: “I was working downstairs and got a call there was a problem.

“I raced up and at first I thought there was nothing wrong.

“Then I looked again and Kimi’s hand was there on his crotch with his trousers undone and his body exposed.

“I shouted ‘What the hell are you doing, get out now’ but he waved me away.

“Fortunately it was nearly the end of the night and the house lights came on.

“I sent away the two girls, Kimberly and Brody, and managed to get his group downstairs. It was too much.

“He was drunk as a skunk and didn’t care who saw what was going on.”

An astonished eyewitness said: “Raikkonen was very arrogant and loud when he arrived – flashing his credit card for everyone to see but he didn’t even use it and let mates pay the bill.

“The girls were halfway through a dance and were about to remove their G-strings when the management spotted the driver with his trousers undone.

“Every now and then you do get guys going over the top with the girls but you don’t expect anyone to expose themselves – especially when they are a world famous millionaire racing car driver.”

Another member of staff told The People: “The girls are used to men coming on to them but Raikkonen overstepped the mark. “The poor girls were so embarrassed they didn’t know where to look. “I feel sorry for his wife if that is the kind of thing she has to deal with.”

Raikkonen, nicknamed the Iceman for the cool style in the cockpit which has won him two Grand Prix, is no stranger to controversy. He was pictured last year collapsed on a pavement in Gran Canaria, Spain, after a bust-up with wife Jenni, 25, a former Miss Scandinavia.

The randy driver, who owns homes in Chigwell, Essex, and Finland had been smooching with other women.

After another drunken escapade in Finland, Raikkonen – reported to be on an £80 million contract – said: “You can’t stay at home all the time. You have to live your life”

But club manager UJ said: “It doesn’t matter how famous he is, it doesn’t excuse his shocking behaviour.”

When The People spoke to Raikkonen’s agent Steve Robertson yesterday he dismissed the claims as rubbish but admitted he had not spoken to the star. Then the driver’s best friend Christian Vine, who was in the club with him on Wednesday night, phoned to protest Raikkonen’s innocence.

He said: “I’m sitting with Kimi now but I can’t put him on the line because you will quote him.

“But it’s absolute rubbish that he exposed himself. It’s not appropriate for an F1 driver to speak to a newspaper about something like this especially on a Saturday afternoon when he is off duty.”

What they got through

FUN-LOVING Kimi Raikkonen and his friends racked up an incredible £5,000 bill for champagne and lap-dances on the boozy night out – but the bill could have been nearly double.

A source revealed the group worked their way through FOUR magnums of Cristal champagne costing £600 a bottle, SIX bottles of £270 rose wine, and £1,000-worth of table dances. They also ordered a monster jeroboam bottle of Cristal in a presentation box for £4,500. But it was left undrunk on their table and was returned to the bar and knocked off their bill.

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

90350[/snapback]

90352[/snapback]

90370[/snapback]

90377[/snapback]

..and you can speak perfect fluent Finnish? <_<

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

90350[/snapback]

90352[/snapback]

90370[/snapback]

90377[/snapback]

..and you can speak perfect fluent Finnish? <_<

90384[/snapback]

Aye, and i'm not a boring cunt either

I was referring more to this....

MOTOR racing star Kimi Raikkonen was chucked out of a lapdancing club after putting on an obscene display that shocked staff and customers. The married Formula One driver and his pals had spent more than £5,000 on booze and table dances when he suddenly…

WHIPPED OUT his manhood in front of two lapdancers.

PLAYED with himself in front of the busty blonde and brunette.

WAVED AWAY the horrified manager who tried to stop the sordid scene.

LURCHED drunkenly out of the club as he and his pals were hustled away.

The manager of trendy London Mayfair club For Your Eyes Only told The People: “I was gobsmacked.

“I thought I’d seen most things in the lap dancing game but when I saw one of the world’s top racing drivers sprawled there with his trousers undone I couldn’t believe it.”

Finnish-born Raikkonen, 25, who drives for McLaren Mercedes and is the major rival of F1 legend Michael Schumacher, arrived at the club on Wednesday night with two pals. They got through bottle after bottle of Cristal champagne at £600 a time and dozens of dance vouchers at £20 each. The party transferred to a VIP area and Raikkonen – who married beautiful Finnish model Jenni Dahlman last year – was enjoying dances from a blonde and a brunette when he decided to give them a show of his own.

The sozzled Finn unzipped his designer jeans, pulled out his manhood and began fondling himself.

The manager, called UJ, said: “I was working downstairs and got a call there was a problem.

“I raced up and at first I thought there was nothing wrong.

“Then I looked again and Kimi’s hand was there on his crotch with his trousers undone and his body exposed.

“I shouted ‘What the hell are you doing, get out now’ but he waved me away.

“Fortunately it was nearly the end of the night and the house lights came on.

“I sent away the two girls, Kimberly and Brody, and managed to get his group downstairs. It was too much.

“He was drunk as a skunk and didn’t care who saw what was going on.”

An astonished eyewitness said: “Raikkonen was very arrogant and loud when he arrived – flashing his credit card for everyone to see but he didn’t even use it and let mates pay the bill.

“The girls were halfway through a dance and were about to remove their G-strings when the management spotted the driver with his trousers undone.

“Every now and then you do get guys going over the top with the girls but you don’t expect anyone to expose themselves – especially when they are a world famous millionaire racing car driver.”

Another member of staff told The People: “The girls are used to men coming on to them but Raikkonen overstepped the mark. “The poor girls were so embarrassed they didn’t know where to look. “I feel sorry for his wife if that is the kind of thing she has to deal with.”

Raikkonen, nicknamed the Iceman for the cool style in the cockpit which has won him two Grand Prix, is no stranger to controversy. He was pictured last year collapsed on a pavement in Gran Canaria, Spain, after a bust-up with wife Jenni, 25, a former Miss Scandinavia.

The randy driver, who owns homes in Chigwell, Essex, and Finland had been smooching with other women.

After another drunken escapade in Finland, Raikkonen – reported to be on an £80 million contract – said: “You can’t stay at home all the time. You have to live your life”

But club manager UJ said: “It doesn’t matter how famous he is, it doesn’t excuse his shocking behaviour.”

When The People spoke to Raikkonen’s agent Steve Robertson yesterday he dismissed the claims as rubbish but admitted he had not spoken to the star. Then the driver’s best friend Christian Vine, who was in the club with him on Wednesday night, phoned to protest Raikkonen’s innocence.

He said: “I’m sitting with Kimi now but I can’t put him on the line because you will quote him.

“But it’s absolute rubbish that he exposed himself. It’s not appropriate for an F1 driver to speak to a newspaper about something like this especially on a Saturday afternoon when he is off duty.”

What they got through

FUN-LOVING Kimi Raikkonen and his friends racked up an incredible £5,000 bill for champagne and lap-dances on the boozy night out – but the bill could have been nearly double.

A source revealed the group worked their way through FOUR magnums of Cristal champagne costing £600 a bottle, SIX bottles of £270 rose wine, and £1,000-worth of table dances. They also ordered a monster jeroboam bottle of Cristal in a presentation box for £4,500. But it was left undrunk on their table and was returned to the bar and knocked off their bill.

90383[/snapback]

;)

*heads off to edit favourite driver list*

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

i know <_< alot of people say that. I put it down to the fact im a big Mclaren fan i suppose, so always followed his progress...especially loved wwatching him in qualifying...bloody brilliant! Mika races DTM now.

90350[/snapback]

90352[/snapback]

PS: Skol, if you reckon Raikkonen is boring you don't take much interest in the sport - the kid is a fucking wild-child! :D

90370[/snapback]

90377[/snapback]

90378[/snapback]

kimi_raikkonen.jpg

;)

90381[/snapback]

LOL nearly choked on my coffee then....i have an exact piccy of my hubby stood just like that with a tumble dryer hose in place :nufc::nufc:

Edited by Toonraider

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

90350[/snapback]

90352[/snapback]

90370[/snapback]

90377[/snapback]

Have a search for his 'extra curricular' activities.... :nufc:

90378[/snapback]

kimi_raikkonen.jpg

;)

90381[/snapback]

LOL nearly choked on my coffee then....i have an exact piccy of my huby stood just like that with a tumble dryer hose in place :blush::nufc:

90390[/snapback]

:blush::nufc::blush:

1 Senna

2. Alesi

3. Mika Hakkinen

90329[/snapback]

Nooooooooo!

Why?

90334[/snapback]

90350[/snapback]

90352[/snapback]

90370[/snapback]

90377[/snapback]

90378[/snapback]

kimi_raikkonen.jpg

;)

90381[/snapback]

LOL nearly choked on my coffee then....i have an exact piccy of my hubby stood just like that with a tumble dryer hose in place :nufc::nufc:

90390[/snapback]

Was he tumble drying your barnet?