FANCY SOMEONE AT WORK?

Toptoontotty

Managed to find one of his wdding photo's. he'll probably kick off but i thought it was about time people seen what he looked like.

pict31543hd.jpg

90472[/snapback]

well if that is him (and I fookin hope so ;)) then thats sure as hell not the bird hes nobbin at work!

90542[/snapback]

Thought you had met him?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101

Thought you had met him?

90608[/snapback]

No way! I stay well clear of the riff raff and general rabble at work.

90632[/snapback]

You fibber! you were out with Radgina on Friday night ;)

Thought you had met him?

90608[/snapback]

No way! I stay well clear of the riff raff and general rabble at work.

90632[/snapback]

You fibber! you were out with Radgina on Friday night ;)

90642[/snapback]

Yes but I am one of the "few" elite !!!!....( and He wasn't out long he had homework to do :D )

EDIT ; just realised I was classed as riff raff n rabble there !!! <_<

Edited by Radgina

Managed to find one of his wdding photo's. he'll probably kick off but i thought it was about time people seen what he looked like.

pict31543hd.jpg

90472[/snapback]

well if that is him (and I fookin hope so ;)) then thats sure as hell not the bird hes nobbin at work!

90542[/snapback]

Peasepud to the rescue, thank fuck for that!

Everyone knows in their heart of hearts that I look fuck all like that floppy ginger loser Wacky posted. Daft twat wanted me to go along with it for a bit craic, I agreed but that was before I seen the actual photo.

People on here aren't stupid Wacky, well not as stupid as yourself - Wacky didn't even twig Meenzer was a batty boy for fuck sake, i had to spell it out for him! <_<

Toptoontotty, you seem awfully keen to see a picture of my dish. What's the craic there?

And Manc-Mag, yes I did drop myself in the shit at work accusing a lass of being on here, she read the bit about the stinking fanny and now wont speak to me!!!! :D

And Manc-Mag, yes I did drop myself in the shit at work accusing a lass of being on here, she read the bit about the stinking fanny and now wont speak to me!!!!  :D

90677[/snapback]

She'll be off to see your boss pretty soon - another bollocking on the way SMO? ;)

And Manc-Mag, yes I did drop myself in the shit at work accusing a lass of being on here, she read the bit about the stinking fanny and now wont speak to me!!!!   :D

90677[/snapback]

She'll be off to see your boss pretty soon - another bollocking on the way SMO? ;)

90682[/snapback]

No fortunately she's not like that. And I've not really received any bollockings, just investigations as to my actions which consistanly rile management! <_<

And Manc-Mag, yes I did drop myself in the shit at work accusing a lass of being on here, she read the bit about the stinking fanny and now wont speak to me!!!!   <_<

90677[/snapback]

90682[/snapback]

No fortunately she's not like that. And I've not really received any bollockings, just investigations as to my actions which consistanly rile management! :blush:

90686[/snapback]

I'm surprised you didn't want another confrontation, just so you can make them look like arseholes again! :D

And Manc-Mag, yes I did drop myself in the shit at work accusing a lass of being on here, she read the bit about the stinking fanny and now wont speak to me!!!!   <_<

90677[/snapback]

90682[/snapback]

No fortunately she's not like that. And I've not really received any bollockings, just investigations as to my actions which consistanly rile management! :blush:

90686[/snapback]

I'm surprised you didn't want another confrontation, just so you can make them look like arseholes again! :D

90704[/snapback]

It's all too easy nowadays, the important people are already aware of such arseholeism!

So it's not you then SMO. But is it your dad? The silence is deafening tbh.

90719[/snapback]

I ensure you that Wacky doesn't have access to any of my family albums tbh, so there's little chance of any photo's of me being posted on here, I would post one of me simply to satisfy the female population of the board (and Meenzer) but I don't know how to.

The woman in the piccy looks like the actress who was recently in one of the modern day Shakespeare plays. Dont know her name, but i think it was the play 'much ado about nothing' with Damien Lewis in. (who i might add is a very sexy ginner) :lol:

90719[/snapback]

I ensure you that Wacky doesn't have access to any of my family albums tbh, so there's little chance of any photo's of me being posted on here, I would post one of me simply to satisfy the female population of the board (and Meenzer) but I don't know how to.

90887[/snapback]

Are you sure about that, just own up that it's you and let everyone see you for what you are.... a fcuking drip!

90719[/snapback]

90887[/snapback]

:lol: Let's 'ave it then you rhaaaaaaaaaaaastclart!

Get that technical wizard-cum-state registered gnome, Whopper Jnr to host it for you!

90719[/snapback]

90887[/snapback]

Get that technical wizard-cum-state registered gnome, Whopper Jnr to host it for you!

90922[/snapback]

About time you posted one of yourself, although I have a feeling i already know what you look like :razz:

Walks off into the distance whistling Buffalo Soldier :razz:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

90719[/snapback]

90887[/snapback]

90922[/snapback]

:razz:

90719[/snapback]

90887[/snapback]

90922[/snapback]

90927[/snapback]

What you laughing at? you fat, ginger cunt :razz:

90719[/snapback]

90887[/snapback]

90922[/snapback]

90927[/snapback]

90929[/snapback]

fight ...fight....fight....... :yes

90719[/snapback]

90887[/snapback]

90922[/snapback]

:yes

90927[/snapback]

90929[/snapback]

That description of you, Thumbelina. :razz: