?

90996[/snapback]

:angry:

91006[/snapback]

... now where's that wanker smiley?

ah, here we go

:lol:

91011[/snapback]

I'm sure you're very familiar with the verb. Maybe one day you'll meet a nice girl and you can have some sex :razz:

91060[/snapback]

doesn't your lass count as a "nice girl" then?

oh and "change the record"?

..that's a joke right.... you were being Ironic, obviously...

cos otherwise... you're not particularly self aware, my jingle-shitting* friend.

*by jingle shitting I don't mean your jingles are shit, I wouldn't cast aspersions about your work... it might be very nice and I'm sure Loan companies all over the world are glad that their wares can be peddled to such a jaunty tune, rather than that, I meant you drop your shorts, squat over the keyboard and drop your poncy little southern turds on the keyboard, wherever the shit doth lie your fingers doth strike...

91134[/snapback]

It's really fucking simple...if you don't start, I won't respond. Simple.

Now, hopefully we can leave it there and move on. :razz:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wots darn saraf?

I wont be booged down by such hurdles...if i had to shy away i wont be supporting nufc in the first place :razz:

I am sure that was not meant to be wot u guys have inferred but if it was ...then dude the world is moving forward whether u like it or not B)

91040[/snapback]

He's from the South of England, and doesn't like the North. He's not the most popular of people on this board because he's always crying.

Oh, and toonraider; you're not as popular as t00nraider was :yes

91048[/snapback]

:razz::angry:

but he was northern, so the argument doesnt apply here!

Though i've read he was a right twat....so that doesnt say much for me :lol:

im from way darn sarf and you all welcomed me  :razz:

91039[/snapback]

But then again you told us you've got big tits! :yes

:razz:

91082[/snapback]

no, that wont wash, i only told you all that the other day :angry:

im from way darn sarf and you all welcomed me  :yes

91039[/snapback]

But then again you told us you've got big tits! :angry:

91082[/snapback]

no, that wont wash, i only told you all that the other day B)

91160[/snapback]

We've seen the photo, and we've all got imagination! :lol:

91158[/snapback]

Why are you joining in?

I'm not aware that we've ever had a problem personally so why jump in with the clique?

I've never personally insulted you and I'd appreciate it if you'd just stop.

91158[/snapback]

Why are you joining in?

I'm not aware that we've ever had a problem personally so why jump in with the clique?

91216[/snapback]

Has to go down as one of the biggest overreactions EVER to a pixellated yella bloke rolling his eyes. You're doing it again, AF..........

91158[/snapback]

Why are you joining in?

91216[/snapback]

I'm not joining in with anything, I was just echoing your first post in this thread as I was curious as to what it meant. Apparently something along the lines of "you're a cock", judging by your response just now. :lol:

91158[/snapback]

Why are you joining in?

91216[/snapback]

Has to go down as one of the biggest overreactions EVER to a pixellated yella bloke rolling his eyes. You're doing it again, AF..........

91219[/snapback]

To you it's one roll of the eyes, but there's a CONSTANT stream of crap that comes my way from a few idiots here. I have a few people on ignore, but I don't see why Meenzer needs to join in.

I'm not joining in with anything, I was just echoing your first post in this thread as I was curious as to what it meant. Apparently something along the lines of "you're a cock", judging by your response just now.  :lol:

91223[/snapback]

I was questioning whether or not this guy was really from India....it wouldn't be the first time......

If I'm wrong, then apologies to aaalan.

OKK now people plz STOP

This is my thread and i dun intend to invoke a furor in here...sorry if it sounds harsh.

If u wanna post...just post hi (to me offcourse :lol: )

Other than that...nothing plz

Just one thing to foreskin..could u plz explain ur :razz: rather than beating around the bush and extending the thread?

AF, I have no axe to grind with you, but you are making yourself look silly.

Step away from the PC. Go for a walk, make some coffee, listen to some tunes, read the paper, have a conversation with a real person.

When you come back to us you'll maybe see you've been a bit touchy.

91158[/snapback]

Why are you joining in?

91216[/snapback]

91219[/snapback]

To you it's one roll of the eyes, but there's a CONSTANT stream of crap that comes my way from a few idiots here. I have a few people on ignore, but I don't see why Meenzer needs to join in.

91227[/snapback]

Everyone on here has things that people take the mick out of - I'm supposedly (yes, supposedly!) fat and ginger, Geordie Fish is the size of a fecking house (FACT!), SLP is short, Alex is bald, Wacky is a midget, Meenzer's gay, mancy thinks he's Jamaican, etc.etc.

Everyone else goes along with the jokes and can poke fun at themself, except you. I don't want to get into another one of these threads, but stop taking yourself so seriously. And don't tell me it's different with you because it's constant blah blah etc, because there's plenty people get grief on here and the reason it isn't constant and doesn't blow up on them all the time is cos they can go along with it and have a laugh. For some reason, you can't.

Lesson over. Class dismissed. :razz:

I'm not joining in with anything, I was just echoing your first post in this thread as I was curious as to what it meant. Apparently something along the lines of "you're a cock", judging by your response just now.  :lol:

91223[/snapback]

I was questioning whether or not this guy was really from India....it wouldn't be the first time......

If I'm wrong, then apologies to aaalan.

91231[/snapback]

kool yes i am from India and i dont need to lie ..do i!!

Man u need to accept facts...isnt it y we dont have a fan base v can enjoy outside the geordie kingdom?...these grassroot level narrowmindness is the reason for that.

And i accept ur appology.

91158[/snapback]

Why are you joining in?

91216[/snapback]

91219[/snapback]

91227[/snapback]

mancy thinks he's Jamaican, etc.etc.

91243[/snapback]

That just made me giggle :yes

The rest of the post was spot-on btw, ginge :angry::razz:

aaalan, the first thing you need to know about this forum is that no thread ever stays on topic for more than 2 pages. :lol:

91240[/snapback]

thats one of the best things about this forum tbh. :razz:

Some forums i use really frown on going off topic...but thats how real conversations go, they flow from one thing to another aaalan :razz:

aaalan, the first thing you need to know about this forum is that no thread ever stays on topic for more than 2 pages. :lol:

91240[/snapback]

thats one of the best things about this forum tbh. :razz:

Some forums i use really frown on going off topic...but thats how real conversations go, they flow from one thing to another aaalan :razz:

91250[/snapback]

Agreed toonraider...but v need to stop at a point when things r really getting worse..

:yes

91158[/snapback]

Why are you joining in?

91216[/snapback]

91219[/snapback]

91227[/snapback]

Everyone on here has things that people take the mick out of - I'm supposedly (yes, supposedly!) fat and ginger, Geordie Fish is the size of a fecking house (FACT!), SLP is short, Alex is bald, Wacky is a midget, Meenzer's gay, mancy thinks he's Jamaican, etc.etc.

Everyone else goes along with the jokes and can poke fun at themself, except you. I don't want to get into another one of these threads, but stop taking yourself so seriously. And don't tell me it's different with you because it's constant blah blah etc, because there's plenty people get grief on here and the reason it isn't constant and doesn't blow up on them all the time is cos they can go along with it and have a laugh. For some reason, you can't.

Lesson over. Class dismissed. :razz:

91243[/snapback]

dont forget me!! I (supposedly) have hair like Rick from status Quo :angry::razz:

AF i am touchy about my hair actually...but ive learned that when this lot start taking the piss out of you, then your're accepted, its only good natured fun! Just give it back!!!!

Everyone else goes along with the jokes and can poke fun at themself, except you.  I don't want to get into another one of these threads, but stop taking yourself so seriously.  And don't tell me it's different with you because it's constant blah blah etc, because there's plenty people get grief on here and the reason it isn't constant and doesn't blow up on them all the time is cos they can go along with it and have a laugh.  For some reason, you can't.

Lesson over.  Class dismissed. :lol:

91243[/snapback]

Look I appreciate the difference, I don't fly off the handle when people take the piss out of certain things, but for Sheargol to say what he did is WAY beyond piss taking. There are a couple of people here who really are offensive and they're now on my ignore list.

The best judge of whether something is offensive is not the person doing the piss taking.

I'm not freaking out, I'm calm and about to start my work, but there's a line and I have the right to ask for it not to be crossed.

Now call me Chesney and we'll move on :razz::razz:

Everyone else goes along with the jokes and can poke fun at themself, except you.  I don't want to get into another one of these threads, but stop taking yourself so seriously.  And don't tell me it's different with you because it's constant blah blah etc, because there's plenty people get grief on here and the reason it isn't constant and doesn't blow up on them all the time is cos they can go along with it and have a laugh.  For some reason, you can't.

Lesson over.  Class dismissed. :lol:

91243[/snapback]

Look I appreciate the difference, I don't fly off the handle when people take the piss out of certain things, but for Sheargol to say what he did is WAY beyond piss taking. There are a couple of people here who really are offensive and they're now on my ignore list.

The best judge of whether something is offensive is not the person doing the piss taking.

I'm not freaking out, I'm calm and about to start my work, but there's a line and I have the right to ask for it not to be crossed.

Now call me Chesney and we'll move on :razz::yes

91269[/snapback]

Aye it's nearly lunchtime, and somewhere there's an advert missing a jingle. Best get cracking. :razz: