!!!!Worlds Bestest Welcome!!!!

aaalan

how do you think I kept the ball up...... :razz:

91326[/snapback]

Is this connected to being thrown out for innapropriate behaviour?

91331[/snapback]

good point but no.....it had something to do with a Guider ..a Ranger...a condom and a tent in Gosforth Park......( could be a good title for a song that......AF are u there ?)

91335[/snapback]

I was that Ranger :lol::razz:

91385[/snapback]

OMG !!! the sight of that Guider and you indulging have haunted me all these years .....and it's your fault I never got my knot badge or finished my dreamcatcher .......... :yes

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG !!! the sight of that Guider and you indulging have haunted me all these years .....and it's your fault I never got my knot badge or finished my dreamcatcher .......... :razz:

91388[/snapback]

:razz:

Luckily though I got my brown wings badge! :lol:

cheers but got two already......one Gold Award in Coca Cola Soccer skills gained when i was twelve and one for the Great North Run ran in 2h 10mins when I was 20....... :razz:  :razz:

91312[/snapback]

Any swimming badges?

91317[/snapback]

1500 metres, that's 64 lengths of Killy pool y'knaa! Aged 10. Beat that! :lol:

91321[/snapback]

I've got my 5000m badge. 200 lengths of Washington pool in 2hrs tbh. :yes

Edited by catmag

I've got my 5000m badge.  200 lengths of Washington pool in 2hrs tbh.  :razz:

91394[/snapback]

That's impressive :razz: I swam 2 miles in the local pool when I was about 12. 128 lengths and THAT took me two hours!

I swam the whole thing breastroke and when I got out I was walking like I was doing the Charleston! :lol:

Look I appreciate the difference, I don't fly off the handle when people take the piss out of certain things, but for Sheargol to say what he did is WAY beyond piss taking.

91269[/snapback]

Jesus wept. What the fuck did I say that offended you so much?*

*just so I know for another time of course :lol:

Look I appreciate the difference, I don't fly off the handle when people take the piss out of certain things, but for Sheargol to say what he did is WAY beyond piss taking.

91269[/snapback]

*just so I know for another time of course :razz:

91422[/snapback]

I back tracked thru the thread myself and could only find a reference to Southerners.. :lol:

Maybe he's holding a grudge from a "previous" encounter..... :razz:

91269[/snapback]

*just so I know for another time of course :razz:

91422[/snapback]

I back tracked thru the thread myself and could only find a reference to Southerners.. :razz:

Maybe he's holding a grudge from a "previous" encounter..... :yes

91428[/snapback]

Or portraying himself as the victim of vicious bullying :lol:

I back tracked thru the thread myself and could only find a reference to Southerners.. :lol:

Maybe he's holding a grudge from a "previous" encounter..... :razz:

91428[/snapback]

He's from the South of England, and doesn't like the North. He's not the most popular of people on this board because he's always crying.

91048[/snapback]

When welcoming a new member you don't really need to say stuff like this do you?

I back tracked thru the thread myself and could only find a reference to Southerners.. :razz:

Maybe he's holding a grudge from a "previous" encounter..... :yes

91428[/snapback]

He's from the South of England, and doesn't like the North. He's not the most popular of people on this board because he's always crying.

91048[/snapback]

When welcoming a new member you don't really need to say stuff like this do you?

91437[/snapback]

:lol:

You're serious aren't you? :razz:

91437[/snapback]

AF, you're not in the playground any more. You're a fucking grown-up. Stop whining.

91437[/snapback]

AF, you're not in the playground any more. You're a fucking grown-up. Stop whining.

91445[/snapback]

Could have fooled me :lol::razz:

Not wanting to join the uber-clique here but you started things off AF with this meaningless post.

:razz:

90855[/snapback]

BTW, Welcome um... new-member-who-started-this-thread - I forget your name as the discussion has changed so often! :lol:

Edited by MrBass

Ah...

But we're all jealous of him Mags because he got to meet you.... :rolleyes:

:yes

91093[/snapback]

Ah, but he didn't. Although Wes had alot to tell me a month or so later. :razz::lol:

91103[/snapback]

Was that the bit about how he was bragging he was gonna 'shag you senseless'?? :razz:

91105[/snapback]

Get some vodka into those MLS lads and they'll tell you everything their mate has said about you! :angry:B):nufc:

91106[/snapback]

seeing as J69 is online......

*BUMP*

:lol: just spat my drink out reading that.

wasnt it me that didnt follow up with meeting up with you mags ? In fact the only time i mentioned you was when he was sat next to me when 'you' rang me.

Wes has a very fickle mind, he has a new best mate every day of the week but if you want to believe everything he tells you when hes pissed.....

Think hes upset cos his announcement that he was going to 'shag anything that moved' in the states resulted in him sharing one girl with her boyfriend in the whole 9 months he was there.

Me on the other hand......... :razz:

yep, you guessed it.....lots of sex!!!!! :razz:

Edited by J69