!!!!Worlds Bestest Welcome!!!!

aaalan

Howay man, mancy once told everyone I looked like Max Clifford - it doesn't get much worse than that.  :lol:

91265[/snapback]

:razz:

Now thats very harsh :razz:

91267[/snapback]

But fair.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was beginning to worry AF's attention-seeking flounce-outs were a thing of the past. I needn't have worried :lol:

91262[/snapback]

Quoted for divilment! :razz:

That just made me giggle  :razz:

The rest of the post was spot-on btw, ginge :yes:lol:

91249[/snapback]

There is a big difference between me joking with you about some characteristic and just randomly slagging someone off, unprovoked in a random thread.

Seriously, it's annoying. :razz:

That just made me giggle  :yes

The rest of the post was spot-on btw, ginge :angry::razz:

91249[/snapback]

There is a big difference between me joking with you about some characteristic and just randomly slagging someone off, unprovoked in a random thread.

91279[/snapback]

....and away we go again.... :lol:

I was beginning to worry AF's attention-seeking flounce-outs were a thing of the past. I needn't have worried :lol:

91262[/snapback]

Quoted for divilment! :razz:

91278[/snapback]

Naughty! :razz:

That just made me giggle  B)

The rest of the post was spot-on btw, ginge :nufc::razz:

91249[/snapback]

91279[/snapback]

....and away we go again.... :lol:

91281[/snapback]

:angry:

No, I've said my bit, I'm not biting! :yes

How's it going BTW?

That just made me giggle  :razz:

The rest of the post was spot-on btw, ginge :yes:lol:

91249[/snapback]

91279[/snapback]

I've lost count of the number of times I've turned up at the end of a day, clicked into a thread about something or other, and found a load of references to me being fat and ginger, despite not having been posting that day at all, never mind in that thread.

But after the paramedics broke down my door, worked out what tablets I'd taken, pumped my stomach, re-started my heart twice, and I woke up in hospital, I realised that it's all just good fun.

That just made me giggle  :yes

The rest of the post was spot-on btw, ginge :yes:razz:

91249[/snapback]

Seriously, it's annoying. :yes

91279[/snapback]

....and away we go again.... :razz:

91281[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

No, I've said my bit, I'm not biting! :angry:

How's it going BTW?

91285[/snapback]

Here he goes again. :lol:

"No, but seriously, you should consider drawing for a living. Find a partner that's willing to work while you sit around the house all day - it's what I did."

B):nufc:

"No, but seriously, you should consider drawing for a living.  Find a partner that's willing to work while you sit around the house all day - it's what I did."

:razz::yes

91291[/snapback]

:angry:

I wish! :razz:

"No, but seriously, you should consider drawing for a living.  Find a partner that's willing to work while you sit around the house all day - it's what I did."

:yesB)

91291[/snapback]

:nufc:

I wish! :angry:

91295[/snapback]

I earn the crust so my other half can work spilt shifts and do his football coaching with the kids...... :razz::razz:

Anyhoo....welcome Aaalan.. :rolleyes:

:yes:nufc:

91291[/snapback]

:yes

91295[/snapback]

I earn the crust so my other half can work spilt shifts and do his football coaching with the kids...... :razz::razz:

Anyhoo....welcome Aaalan.. :yes

91305[/snapback]

Do you want a fucking medal?

B)

:yes:nufc:

91291[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

91295[/snapback]

Anyhoo....welcome Aaalan.. :)

91305[/snapback]

Do you want a fucking medal?

B)

91309[/snapback]

cheers but got two already......one Gold Award in Coca Cola Soccer skills gained when i was twelve and one for the Great North Run ran in 2h 10mins when I was 20....... :yes:yes

cheers but got two already......one Gold Award in Coca Cola Soccer skills gained when i was twelve and one for the Great North Run ran in 2h 10mins when I was 20....... :lol:  :razz:

91312[/snapback]

Any swimming badges?

cheers but got two already......one Gold Award in Coca Cola Soccer skills gained when i was twelve and one for the Great North Run ran in 2h 10mins when I was 20....... :razz:  :razz:

91312[/snapback]

Any swimming badges?

91317[/snapback]

1500 metres, that's 64 lengths of Killy pool y'knaa! Aged 10. Beat that! :lol:

cheers but got two already......one Gold Award in Coca Cola Soccer skills gained when i was twelve and one for the Great North Run ran in 2h 10mins when I was 20....... :razz:  :razz:

91312[/snapback]

Any swimming badges?

91317[/snapback]

everything up to Gold Lifesavers badge obtained when I was 14...... :yes:angry:

( only got three badges in the Guides tho as was kicked out for inappropriate behaviour ...... :lol: )

91312[/snapback]

Did it still have cocaine in it back then? :lol:

91312[/snapback]

Did it still have cocaine in it back then? :lol:

91325[/snapback]

how do you think I kept the ball up...... :yes

how do you think I kept the ball up...... :lol:

91326[/snapback]

Is this connected to being thrown out for innapropriate behaviour?

91331[/snapback]

good point but no.....it had something to do with a Guider ..a Ranger...a condom and a tent in Gosforth Park......( could be a good title for a song that......AF are u there ?)

Edited by Radgina

how do you think I kept the ball up...... :razz:

91326[/snapback]

Is this connected to being thrown out for innapropriate behaviour?

91331[/snapback]

good point but no.....it had something to do with a Guider ..a Ranger...a condom and a tent in Gosforth Park......( could be a good title for a song that......AF are u there ?)

91335[/snapback]

I was that Ranger :lol::razz: