!!!!Worlds Bestest Welcome!!!!

aaalan

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can easily spot the people who have loads of sex, it's always the ones who keep saying 'I have loads of sex' :lol:

91696[/snapback]

Well, it's self fulfilling, you see. The women hear this man bragging about his sexual conquests and the size of his manhood and think 'I gotta get me some of this', at least, that's what the tapes said.

To clear this up once and for all :razz:

When mags found out i was moving to CT she invited me to go and meet her. I forgot about it until a few months later when we spoke on this board and it transpired i had actually coached in her home town.

Once again she invited me to meet her which i said i would when i had a weekend off so we swapped numbers at her request.

Shearergol got wind of it and got a bit touchy about it so i wound him up a little. to which he bit and said he was going to post all of his and mags msn conversation regarding me :lol:

a couple of weeks later, mags calls me when im sat at home with wes and tries to arrange a time to meet up. Post converstaion, i explained to wes that we met on this message board and it was a weird coincidence that you lived in canterbury. (hes obviously embellished this converstaion when drunk)

However, a lack of funds and days off meant I never actually organised a time or palce and that was the last time we spoke until i flew back to england.

Now mags, can you confirm that any of this is not true?

Am i twisting things?

As nice a lady as you seem, with all due respect, married women with children are not exactly my targert demographic for a bit of fun.

Signed

Jonathan

:razz:

You can easily spot the people who have loads of sex, it's always the ones who keep saying 'I have loads of sex' :lol:

91696[/snapback]

Well, it's self fulfilling, you see. The women hear this man bragging about his sexual conquests and the size of his manhood and think 'I gotta get me some of this', at least, that's what the tapes said.

91699[/snapback]

You say that, but it worked on Mags! :razz:

Allegedly tbh

91696[/snapback]

:yes

ever thought i mention 'sex' because all 3 of you bite every single time

edit - and i never once said i had a big cock........( its above average though :razz: )

Edited by J69

91696[/snapback]

91704[/snapback]

Sinking to our level? I thought you were above that... :yes

91696[/snapback]

91704[/snapback]

No

Shearergol got wind of it and got a bit touchy about it so i wound him up a little. to which he bit and said he was going to post all of his and mags msn conversation regarding me  :lol:

91702[/snapback]

:razz: Why would I get touchy?

Or are you gonna claim this is another bite? Just wondered like.

Shearergol got wind of it and got a bit touchy about it so i wound him up a little. to which he bit and said he was going to post all of his and mags msn conversation regarding me  :lol:

91702[/snapback]

91710[/snapback]

cant be arsed fishing through to find the thread but feel free to find and bump it and see what the others think. Minus dotbum, alex and meenzer of course.

91702[/snapback]

91710[/snapback]

cant be arsed fishing through to find the thread but feel free to find and bump it and see what the others think. Minus dotbum, alex and meenzer of course.

91717[/snapback]

Nope, I remember saying it. It wasn't a "touchy" reponse though. More one which showed you were talking shite.

Knew you would claim it was Mags desperate to meet you though, not the other way round :razz:

91717[/snapback]

Oooo, am I in the g-unit too now? Gerrin! :lol: