itunes help

Jonny_nufc

Slight problem here :razz:

I've reinstalled my pc not remembering to back up my Itunes, and therefore have lost all the albums I bought from the 'music store'. Is there any way i can get them back? Tried logging on to my account and they havent re-appeared unfortunately :lol:

Cheers in advance.

dunno but i have trouble with itunes too. cleared off a load of music off my computer recently and cant find a way to update the itunes catalougue. i had to go through about 600 tracks one at a time and delete them. cant even drag and delete an album at a time.

i think your knackered with the albums you bought mate, sorry.

dunno but i have trouble with itunes too. cleared off a load of music off my computer recently and cant find a way to update the itunes catalougue. i had to go through about 600 tracks one at a time and delete them. cant even drag and delete an album at a time.

i think your knackered with the albums you bought mate, sorry.

91063[/snapback]

:lol: serves mr right for being lazy and not just downloading them for nowt i suppose.

Cheers anyway mate.

I want to burn a CD, but I've got a virtual CD Drive so I can play FM06 without faffing about with the disc, the trouble is that iTunes bitches about the virtual drive... I dunno how to fix it.

forgot to mention, for some fucking reason when im messing about on bearshare or the net itunes keeps popping up saying something is using its interface like evry 2 minutes, really annoying!

Also, whenever i log onto demonoid on the net my computer tries to install office2000, WTF!!!! every single time!

Also, whenever i log onto demonoid on the net my computer tries to install office2000, WTF!!!! every single time!

It might just be trying to install a component it needs. Does it ask for the office disk?

As for the iTunes thing, do you get email receipts for the albums Johnny? I lost an album a while ago, and once I'd proved to them I'd bought it already, they let me have it again for nowt.

It might just be trying to install a component it needs. Does it ask for the office disk?

As for the iTunes thing, do you get email receipts for the albums Johnny? I lost an album a while ago, and once I'd proved to them I'd bought it already, they let me have it again for nowt.

91665[/snapback]

More questions than answers tbh.

91665[/snapback]

91681[/snapback]

:razz:

"There are moooooooore questions than answers,

Pictures in my mind that will not show

There are more questions than answers

And the more I find out the less I know."

Who sang that then? :lol:

91665[/snapback]

91681[/snapback]

:razz:

91690[/snapback]

Dunno, but it always makes me think of Bill Beaumont.

91665[/snapback]

91681[/snapback]

;)

91690[/snapback]

91724[/snapback]

Shouldnt this be in the wanking in front of your dog thread, or is that just me?

;)

91690[/snapback]

WHO SANG IT ????? ....it's doing me head in ...... ;)

;)

Who sang that then?  :lol:

91690[/snapback]

WHO SANG IT ????? ....it's doing me head in ...... ;)

91764[/snapback]

That's why god invented google.

Edited by Happy Face

91665[/snapback]

91681[/snapback]

;)

91690[/snapback]

91724[/snapback]

Shouldnt this be in the wanking in front of your dog thread, or is that just me?

91735[/snapback]

I've not read that one, but i hope it's about wanking while the dog happens to be in the room, and not about cracking one off into the poor things face.

91665[/snapback]

91681[/snapback]

:lol:

91665[/snapback]

Deleted them ages ago mate :lol: