Footballers You Really Hate

Jonno

Just been on the favourite 3 footballers post and i thought id do 1 for the 3 players you hate the most, but just to make it a little harder,

No Sunderland or Ex Sunderland player are allowed :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been on the favourite 3 footballers post and i thought id do 1 for the 3 players you hate the most, but just to make it a little harder,

No Sunderland or Ex Sunderland player are allowed  :lol:

91068[/snapback]

Rio Ferdinand

El Hadj Diouf

er.....

can't think of three right now :razz:

I don't like Ruud Van Nostrils. His face makes me want to hit it.

Beckham annoys me because everyone treats him like he's god. That's not neccessarily his fault, but he's just so meh.

Steven Gerrard. I dunno why, but I'd like someone to beat the crap outta him for me too. Please. If you would.

There's more.. but that would involve thinking... I tend to just recognise these people by their faces and then point at the TV screen and irrationally announce "I don't like him."

I'm a nice person.

Andreas Möller

Dennis Wise

Christiano Ronaldo

Roy Keane

Robbie Savage

Eric Cantona

that'll do to start with...

91077[/snapback]

Fuck sake ! I struggled to keep mine down to 3 ! if I'd have known.........

Robbie Savage

Lee Hendrie

Dennis Wise

Danny Mills

91075[/snapback]

Oh yes, yes. Indeed.

Lee Hendrie... was trying to remember his name... could only think of describing him as "the ugly little plasticy looking one that looks both old and young and like a chimpanzee all at the same time". You'd probably have got it from that.

And I remember Danny Mills once kicking Bellamy in the shins. I've disliked him since then. The swine.

Ohh... and throw Barthez in there too. He scares me. He looks REALLY evil.

There's a long haired Arsenal flouncy one that I don't like because he looks evil too. Ooooo.. Pires, that's him. He the spitting image of Satan. :lol:

Robbie Savage

Lee Hendrie

Dennis Wise

Danny Mills

91075[/snapback]

Oh yes, yes. Indeed.

Lee Hendrie... was trying to remember his name... could only think of describing him as "the ugly little plasticy looking one that looks both old and young and like a chimpanzee all at the same time". You'd probably have got it from that.

And I remember Danny Mills once kicking Bellamy in the shins. I've disliked him since then. The swine.

Ohh... and throw Barthez in there too. He scares me. He looks REALLY evil.

There's a long haired Arsenal flouncy one that I don't like because he looks evil too. Ooooo.. Pires, that's him. He the spitting image of Satan. :razz:

91102[/snapback]

I've got the England shirt which Danny Mills wore against Argentina in the WC. Tried for Beckhams, but couldn't afford it :lol:

Peter-Fucking-Crouch... can make me shout at the tv for doing nothing but being tall and breathing at the same time.

Robin van-Persie... thinks he is better than Pele, takes himself too seriously, can't even laugh at his own air-shot, cheats, is dirty and I swear he has the look of a rodent-worrier (Bowyer beware)

Lee Hendrie.. Goblin Fancier. End of. Fact

Arjen Robben- mouthy little twat- talented but he's going to get chinned for his overactive gob. Mark my words.

Barthez.

Robbie Savage. (need ask?)

David Speedie

91140[/snapback]

Ah!!!! Blast from the past!

We all hated him for a while, cos he always seemed to cheat against us, the diving get!

The thing I remember most about David Speedie was on an away trip - v Blackburn, in the 1991/92 season (must have been around February or March). Anyway he fouled one of our players (think it might have been Kevin Brock - but I could be wrong) in the Blackburn penalty area, and then the bugger dived himself. The ref didn't know what had happened and who'd fouled who, so his decision?

A drop ball on the f*cking penalty spot. Speedie won it and scored. I think we lost 3-1 or something.

I remember visiting my relatives down on the Wirral one time. They're all Tranmere fans, and one of my aunts was on the Tranmere board for a time. Anyway, they were playing Blackburn and they asked if we wanted to come along. So we did, sat in the directors box and went in the directors lounge.

After the game, the players from both teams were in the directors box and my brother asked Speedie why he dived all the time, and Speedie said "because it works".

There was an interview with Speedie last year where a local paper basically caught up with him and asked him what he was doing. The interviewer went to watch him play for an over 40s team in a kickabout and he spent the next 90 minutes swearing, threatening the opposition, kicking the opposition, and diving. Old habits never die. :lol:

I'm sure that 3-1 game was the one where he ran over to the away fans after he scored and started threatening them. Mind, we've ALL shagged his wife... :razz:

Jonnoooo you didnt do yours!!

(but for you, NO Norwich or Ex-Norwich players allowed :lol:

Mine...

Diouf - scum

Bergkamp (probably irrational, but hate seeing his weasley face) :razz:

Cant really think of any i hate as such!

retired footballers

Souness :razz:

Maradonna