You have a scandinavian in you ?

Hope you used plenty of lube !

:razz:

I set 'em up, you lot knock 'em down  :lol:

91172[/snapback]

we're so bloody predictable arent we? :razz::razz:

91175[/snapback]

or perverted ? :yes

I've just discovered that Erasure are playing at The Sage in April.  I'm very tempted...  :lol:

91174[/snapback]

My cousin went to see them last year, said it was the most entertainingly camp show she'd ever been to. Go on, you'll love it man.

'Give a little respeeeeeeeeeeeeeect tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....'

I've just discovered that Erasure are playing at The Sage in April.  I'm very tempted...  :razz:

91174[/snapback]

Alex and Renton will be there in matching hot pants and feather boas. They both LOVE Erasure. :lol:

I've just discovered that Erasure are playing at The Sage in April.  I'm very tempted...  :yes

91174[/snapback]

Alex and Renton will be there in matching hot pants and feather boas. They both LOVE Erasure. :lol:

91185[/snapback]

And you can wear your pink t-shirt! :razz: Eeeeexcellent! I'll get the tickets booked. :razz:

I've just discovered that Erasure are playing at The Sage in April.  I'm very tempted...  B)

91174[/snapback]

91185[/snapback]

And you can wear your pink t-shirt! :razz: Eeeeexcellent! I'll get the tickets booked. :yes

91187[/snapback]

:angry:

:razz:

I've just discovered that Erasure are playing at The Sage in April.  I'm very tempted...  :razz:

91174[/snapback]

Saw them many many moons ago at Whitley Bay ice rink...

It was an absolutely fantastic gig only topped by the performance of the gay couple next to me who screamed and cried all the way through and then thre some dubious looking man pants at Andy at the finale !!!

You just have to go.....you know it makes sense. :lol:

Back in the day... :lol:

91201[/snapback]

old hag I know..........

I used to fancy Morten Harcket( sp?) too.....I'm sure I still have a poster somewhere ( might be with my Erasure signed programme) :razz:

91201[/snapback]

old hag I know..........

I used to fancy Morten Harcket( sp?) too.....I'm sure I still have a poster somewhere ( might be with my Erasure signed programme) :razz:

91203[/snapback]

shouldnt worry about it, i fancied Eric from the Bay City Rollers :yes:razz:

91201[/snapback]

old hag I know..........

91203[/snapback]

shouldnt worry about it, i fancied Eric from the Bay City Rollers :yes:razz:

91205[/snapback]

And that King Ethelred was a right looker :angry: