'Celebrities' you hate

Toonraider

We've had footballers...now 'celebs'

(By the by, have i spelt celebrities correctly? It looks wrong to me, but then so does celebritys :lol:

Here i go.....

Victoria Beckham...OH she really riles me up!! :razz: Vain, shallow, scared to smile incase she'd crack her face, always trying to 'pose' No personality that i can see whatsoever!

Dale winton....Cant stand the smug git.

Jim Bowen- sorry this man made my skin crawl 'shudders' So glad he's not on tv now, or if he is i havent seen him!

Ted Rogers-You remember him and his 3.2.1? well, i know where he can stick his 3 fingers!!! :razz:

The orange faced guy who does the antiques show and was on get me out of the jungle....dont know his name.

The guy who recently passed away who did countdown. No wish to speak ill of the dead and all that but i just couldnt watch his smug insincere face!!!

James Allen. F1 show. We spoke about him yesterday....what a complete arse he is!

Oh theres loads more!! Im thinking about sports presenters now.......

Edited by Toonraider

Is this sort of thread the message board equivalent of "The 50 most...." programmes on Channel 5 every week? :razz:  We should get Jimmy Fallon in to host them. :lol:

91190[/snapback]

No, its the sort of thread where i can let off steam and wind down before i get into bed after working a nght shift! :razz:

Edited by Toonraider

Ian Wright - an excellent centre forward, an annoying twat as a bloke. Find it quite amusing when everyone goes on aobut him being a top dad to SWP when he spent most of his time screwing anything in a skirt that wasn't SWP's mam. And when he isn's cheting on his wife, he's crying 'racist' when anyone looks at him funny. As for his punditry on England games, all this heart on the sleeve stuff is complete and utter shit. He says nothing constructive, his points are bollocks, but because he talks 'street' and celebrates when England score he's supposed to be one of the boys and a bit 'different' to the normal pundits. Bollocks, get this man off my screen. I'd send an e-amil to the BBC but he'd probably cry 'racist' again like he has throughout his career when he's acted the twat...

Ian Wright - an excellent centre forward, an annoying twat as a bloke. Find it quite amusing when everyone goes on aobut him being a top dad to SWP when he spent most of his time screwing anything in a skirt that wasn't SWP's mam. And when he isn's cheting on his wife, he's crying 'racist' when anyone looks at him funny. As for his punditry on England games, all this heart on the sleeve stuff is complete and utter shit. He says nothing constructive, his points are bollocks, but because he talks 'street' and celebrates when England score he's supposed to be one of the boys and a bit 'different' to the normal pundits. Bollocks, get this man off my screen. I'd send an e-amil to the BBC but he'd probably cry 'racist' again like he has throughout his career when he's acted the twat...

91195[/snapback]

:razz:

Did he confiscate your football as a child or something? :lol:

91195[/snapback]

Blimey :razz:

SLP, you've just wrecked everything i ever thought about Ian Wrighty :angry: Was it really all illusion? Now im questioning what i assumed i knew about him!! :lol:

I always understood he didnt play around and had been with his mrs for years, which is one of the things i admired in him. He does come across as a good natured, down to earth bloke. I even liked him on that program when he walked up those mountains!

Now im thinking....is he just very clever at what he does?? :razz:

God, i wont be able to get to sleep now :yes

I agree re: 'Wrighty' tbh. Surprised no one has mentioned that boot ugly bint Jade Goodey. She's GREAT! ©

91206[/snapback]

Dont get me started on her :lol:

she doesnt even warrant the word 'celebrity'

Julian Clary - Mincing twat.

Chantelle is boiling my piss now as well, why does she need to be on the front of the Star every fucking day?

Darren Day, Tony Adams, Jodie Marsh - no reasons needed.

Charlie out of Lost cos he's managed to pull Kate out of Lost in real life! :lol:

Any of the Big Brother lot to be fair, I watch it every year and enjoy it but I couldn't give a monkeys once they get out. They're not in there because they're talented, they're in there becuase they're ego's make them good tele.

You can also add Ronan Keating. He can't sing, and all he ever does (Westlife do this as well) is do really bad covers of really bad songs. If I wanted to hear that, I'd go down my lercal on a Saturay night to watch the tern Tony Le Bon destroying Wind Beneath my Wings. At least it would only cost me a quid and I'd be drunk.

I don't mind Ian Wright.

When I was younger I used to sit in the old family enclosure (the benches -and later seats- that used to be under the East Stand).

Last game of the 93/94 season, at home to Arsenal (Arsenal had just won the Cup Winners Cup). The players are warming up and some of them were signing autographs. Ian Wright came over to sign some, and there was one kid, he used ask jokingly to every player for their training top. He asked Ian Wright, who promptly took off his training jacket and gave it to the kid who was in shock.

Fair play like.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

I don't mind Ian Wright.

When I was younger I used to sit in the old family enclosure (the benches -and later seats- that used to be under the East Stand).

Last game of the 93/94 season, at home to Arsenal (Arsenal had just won the Cup Winners Cup). The players are warming up and some of them were signing autographs. Ian Wright came over to sign some, and there was one kid, he used ask jokingly to every player for their training top. He asked Ian Wright, who promptly took off his training jacket and gave it to the kid who was in shock.

Fair play like.

91272[/snapback]

Guilt. Then reported the incident to the police saying he'd been mugged of it in a race hate crime. Probably.

I don't mind Ian Wright.

Fair play like.

91272[/snapback]

Guilt. Then reported the incident to the police saying he'd been mugged of it in a race hate crime. Probably.

91293[/snapback]

Fair play like, hardly a big deal though, not like it would have cost him owt. Still a twat.

Cliff Richard

Darren Day

Jamie Oliver

Michael Barrymore

Cilla Black

Paul Daniels

Jim Davidson

Frank Bruno

Sean Connery

91195[/snapback]

The man can do no wrong in my eyes. Anyone that manages to wind Alan Hansen up as much as he does deserves a medal.

To say I'm not a Hansen fan is a bit of an understatement, so he'd be up the top of my list. Preening coward who gives it the big one but bottled the chance to go into management himself.