The "Post Your Picture" Thread

Shearergol

These people do actually exist, I've seen them, but withthe grace of God we will eradicate this, the greatest threat of the 21st century.

Charvers... shirley!

... and Brock....

what..the FUCK? :icon_lol::lol:

you utterly retarded moron!

a couple of things, firstly, you've done that shirtless deliberately, you're clearly trying to.. erm.. impress (I guess) people with that pastey coat hanger physique of yours... don't fucking deny.. you think girls will think you're a proper stud.

and secondly, you're miming along to a song. Scratch that, you're miming badly to a shit song. ... jesus man Brock, are you totally oblivious to the repurcussions that inevitably follow your poindexter videos! (poindexter.. ahhh the nostalgia)

you've outdone yourself this time mate, there will be no saving you from the coyotes after that one! <_< might as well have a video of you wearing a hairband and necklace, playing ice hockey against some lass that you want but can't have...shirtless... while singing to Gary Barlow!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.. that's awful sentence structure mate... wanna have another bash at it?

Brock that is

Edited by The Fish

and they say the exams are getting easier... :icon_lol:

This is the same Brock that told me that he was a year older than he actually is, and that he got moved down a year at school for reasons he wouldn't go into.

:lol:

and they say the exams are getting easier... <_<

This is the same Brock that told me that he was a year older than he actually is, and that he got moved down a year at school for reasons he wouldn't go into.

Wasn't I 12 at the time?:icon_lol:

16 but you pretended to be 17.

Ah, so you've always been a twat then?

and they say the exams are getting easier... :D

Wasn't I 12 at the time?<_<

:icon_lol:

What you looking at me like that for, you cunt.

What you looking at me like that for, you cunt.

Always witty, never blunt, eh Mark?

Wahey, lets all pick on the teenage boy :lol: He has a life outside of here, and a chance to still get a real job

Brock, stop what you are doing right now and get down the trent to discuss the days goings on in toontastic :icon_lol:

Or alternatively he can buy himself an old arcade...

Wahey, lets all pick on the teenage boy :icon_lol: He has a life outside of here, and a chance to still get a real job

Brock, stop what you are doing right now and get down the trent to discuss the days goings on in toontastic <_<

Well, I hope he doesn't get a job he hates so much he decides to take up teaching, only to find he can't hack that :lol:

I love the way the lad that still lives at home with mammy and daddy tries to play the big "I am" and tell us all we've got no life.

Big cock though.

I love the way the lad that still lives at home with mammy and daddy tries to play the big "I am" and tell us all we've got no life.

Big cock though.

You would know, eh? :lol:

It's obvious. Metaphorically speaking.