The "Post Your Picture" Thread

Shearergol

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you needn't bother with a self timer anyway, it's a digital camera... so just turn it round to face you, take the photo and if you don't like it... delete it.

ruddy amateurs!

I never actually understand those kind of haircuts, on lads or lasses. Can you see through the hair? My hair has never been long enough to even pull over my eyes to imagine it.

Yes. Although I hasten to add that I'm just shaggy, and so it tends to just fall into place.

Avril Lavigne look? <_<

I never actually understand those kind of haircuts, on lads or lasses. Can you see through the hair? My hair has never been long enough to even pull over my eyes to imagine it.

Yes. Although I hasten to add that I'm just shaggy, and so it tends to just fall into place.

Avril Lavigne look? :razz:

200px-Scooby.jpg

<_<

avril-lavigne-6.jpg

I assume it was reference to this ^

Avril Lavigne look? <_<

Cobblers! you had clearly spent the minutes prior to taking that shot, preening your hair to get that look.

Cobblers! you had clearly spent the minutes prior to taking that shot, preening your hair to get that look.

<_<

do you reckon he goes to a salon to get it professionally tousled?

<_<

do you reckon he goes to a salon to get it professionally tousled?

"Just the usual Mr Brand"?

<_<

images.jpg

Photoshop'ed tbh.

An insult to photoshoppers tbh - it's fucking shite man, still cheap shots and all that... :razz:

MS Paint tbh