What Happened to Harry Palmer

GeordieLad69

Hello fellow toons fans,

I am a recently converted Geordie Boy along with my friend. We have fallen in love with the tune "We Will Follow United" by Harry Palmer. Despite rigorous attempts at finding out more about the singer, he seems to of fallen off the side of the Earth. If anyone has any information about him or what he's up to I'd love to hear it.

Thank you so much ❤️

9 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

go on, ill ask....

what did you convert from?

as for harry, he changed his surname to thedog and started following millwall.

Never have been into the whole football thing.  Maybe convert was the wrong word.  Just really like ole Jonjo Shelvey so started following Newcastle.

11 hours ago, GeordieLad69 said:

Hello fellow toons fans,

I am a recently converted Geordie Boy along with my friend. We have fallen in love with the tune "We Will Follow United" by Harry Palmer. Despite rigorous attempts at finding out more about the singer, he seems to of fallen off the side of the Earth. If anyone has any information about him or what he's up to I'd love to hear it.

Thank you so much ❤️

It doesn't seem like you all know who I'm talking about.  I'm talking about this guy featured in this video 

26 minutes ago, GeordieLad69 said:

It doesn't seem like you all know who I'm talking about.  I'm talking about this guy featured in this video 

:lol:
Is he Robert’s fatter brother, then? 

Please enlighten we ignorant fools. 

Here you go, so Harry is Robert’s chubby brother-that we’ve established. 
Robert sang, amongst other ditties, Every Kinda People, which was covered by the musical Colossi, Chaka Demus and Pliers. 
They also covered Twist and Shout by a popular beat combo, The Beatles.

Here you go, enjoy.

On 30/10/2020 at 03:54, GeordieLad69 said:

Hello fellow toons fans,

Thank you so much ❤️

Around Christmas time, 1994 whilst singing the 'slap your lass with a Christmas tree' line he actually did pick up a tree and slapped his lass. She then staggered into the kitchen, took a carving knife out of the draw and plunged it into Harry's chest. Harry died on the ambulance trip and his lass was released from prison in 2001. :good:

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, GeordieLad69 said:

You mean it’s not Michael Caine in the Ipcress File? 

• 2 weeks later...