Muslim fury at Ann Summers blow up doll !

Jimbo

DO YOU want to live under Sharia laws that force you to place more importance on the seven pillars of Islam than you do on your own beliefs?

DO YOU want the women in your family to leave school at 9,be forced to wear a Burkah,lose the right to vote and be made 100% subhuman?

DO YOU want to see public stonings on your market square,public hangings for the VICTIMS of rape,beheadings of those that don't agree with the word of Allah?

Jesus weptafragilisticexpealidocious

92268[/snapback]

No, no, and no for me.

No, no, and yes for LeazesMag. :lol:

Shit, I would have got down and marched if I'd known that's what it's about!

Edit: Sorry, I misread the VICTIMS bit. I guess that's not OK, but public stonings for CRIMINALs is the way of the future!

Edited by Renton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO YOU want to live under Sharia laws that force you to place more importance on the seven pillars of Islam than you do on your own beliefs?

DO YOU want the women in your family to leave school at 9,be forced to wear a Burkah,lose the right to vote and be made 100% subhuman?

DO YOU want to see public stonings on your market square,public hangings for the VICTIMS of rape,beheadings of those that don't agree with the word of Allah?

92268[/snapback]

Might as well just say 'Muslims' in the 'Who are we against?' section tbh.

92268[/snapback]

No, no, and no for me.

Edit: Sorry, I misread the VICTIMS bit. I guess that's not OK, but public stonings for CRIMINALs is the way of the future!

92275[/snapback]

Its amazing rubbish isn't it Renton?

Public stonings - maybe we could have them at half time at SJP?

When i was in nigeria they used to shoot robbers before the match.............

92268[/snapback]

No, no, and no for me.

92275[/snapback]

92327[/snapback]

In NUFC's case would that mean shooting Shepherd, Hall, and half the players?

92268[/snapback]

No, no, and no for me.

92275[/snapback]

92327[/snapback]

They wouldn't have felt a thing tbh

You could never get in when there was a shooting - had to sit outside with a beer and listen for the shots....................

92342[/snapback]

Could you sit outside without a beer, or would that be a shooting offence?

How many times were you shot? 10?

You could never get in when there was a shooting - had to sit outside with a beer and listen for the shots....................

92342[/snapback]

92349[/snapback]

50 cent was only shot 9 times so Rob must have been shot at least 10... :lol:

92342[/snapback]

92349[/snapback]

50 cent was only shot 9 times so Rob must have been shot at least 10... :lol:

92354[/snapback]

Wow, wish I'd thought of that when I chose the number ;)

;)

92342[/snapback]

92349[/snapback]

Sitting anywhere without a beer was hanging offence in Nigeria - it may be a hole but they know how to party (and how to fill football grounds)

A mate of mine worked in Addis Abba in the 80's - the Yanks had given them an electric chair to do away with public executions - the only trouble was that your lights at home went dull, then bright... dull , then bright ..... when someone was being executed.......

Looks like a thinly veiled front for the likes of the BNP, no wonder no fucker turned up.

92259[/snapback]

not so thinly ................ ;):):):)

92324[/snapback]

What is it then, thickly veiled? ;)

:lol:

United British Alliance

92257[/snapback]

Look like a top class outfit like..

Christ :lol:

92474[/snapback]

I quite fancy checking out their forum but I really don't want to register!

92491[/snapback]

I notice there was some disclaimer about the views not necessarily reflecting the views of the UBA or whatever. ;)

92268[/snapback]

Well ?

Do you ?

what ARE your beliefs Leazes?

Christian - what sort?

Democrat - what type??

Patriot - what type????

I live in hope we'll get a list..................... or perhaps just give us a list of famous figures that influence you...........

It is becoming a bit of a joke, like. We've always joked about some of those laws that have changed so that they don't cause offence. Eventually its took its toll which would have only lead to something like what's happening now. They see that we're big pushovers so now they are starting to march and threaten us using any excuse to over power us with their religious beliefs. We can joke about it and speak out against anyone showing any concern because they're not marching in our back yard yet. I'm against groups like UBA & BNP as we all know what kind of people they truly are, but at the same time I’m sick and tired of having pushover labelled on this country and can't help but be concerned. I know there are Muslims who stand against those kind of threats and extremism, but when you look at the laws that have been bending back for the past few years and the threat to our society from extremists there seems to be more of a threat than peace.

It is becoming a bit of a joke, like. We've always joked about some of those laws that have changed so that they don't cause offence. Eventually its took its toll which would have only lead to something like what's happening now. They see that we're big pushovers so now they are starting to march and threaten us using any excuse to over power us with their religious beliefs. We can joke about it and speak out against anyone showing any concern because they're not marching in our back yard yet. I'm against groups like UBA & BNP as we all know what kind of people they truly are, but at the same time I’m sick and tired of having pushover labelled on this country and can't help but be concerned. I know there are Muslims who stand against those kind of threats and extremism, but when you look at the laws that have been bending back for the past few years and the threat to our society from extremists there seems to be more of a threat than peace.

93050[/snapback]

Yep, spot on. I'm seeing people now who are up in arms about the fundamentalist Christians in the US, who are then protecting the right of Islamic fundamentalists. They can both fuck off. These fucking idiots are driving people towards organisations like the UBA, and it's a slippery slope from there. Have to say, though, I find it hard to listen to the idiots who tar all muslims with the same brush, who no doubt love their moderate-Christian parents and hate George Bush.

You know things are bad when you're stance on human rights is softer than France's tbh.

92342[/snapback]

92349[/snapback]

50 cent was only shot 9 times so Rob must have been shot at least 10... :D

92354[/snapback]

Fiddy got shot right in the talent.

what ARE your beliefs Leazes?

Christian - what sort?

Democrat - what type??

Patriot - what type????

I live in hope we'll get a list..................... or perhaps just give us a list of famous figures that influence you...........

93031[/snapback]

No beliefs, just apply basic common sense to situations

92268[/snapback]

Well ?

Do you ?

92579[/snapback]

:D