Me and my lass

BlueStar

In my defence, I was up pretty early for work. Finished at 2 and met her in town for lunch, then went round the Laing for a bit of culcha.

Just missed the metro for the coast at monument so we decided to get the airport one, and get of at South Gosforth for a tab. So I'm talking to her, and we both look out the window and back at each other. 'Old on. This doesn't look very familiar. Bugger. Stayed on too long and on our way to the Regent Center. So we get off, walk over the bridge feeling like a right pair of prannets, just in time to get on one going the other way B)

By this point we were sure we've pretty much missed the next coast metro. But as we pull into South Gosforth, it's already sitting there. So we get off, run across the bridge and hop on.

After a few minutes she starts pissing herself laughing, tears rolling down her face, and I can't work out why. I'm not sure if it's at the huge lass with a belly poking out from under her t-shirt, or the lad with his tracky bottoms tucked right into his socks.

Until I look over her shoulder out the window, and notice we're going back to the fuckin' regent center. Again. ;)

Edited by BlueStar

Ahh, the Metro. I've done some daft stuff on that useless hunk of yella poo, mind. Including what you did, you pilchard. ;)

Got on at West Jesmond after a sesh and a quick joint. Fell asleep and woke up in Percy Main, decided to go back to kip till Monument. Got off there, changed metro and fell asleep again. Woke up in North Shields and had to get off, change sides. Got on, fell asleep and luckily woke up pulling into West Funky Monky. Took about 2 hours to get home because of that! B)

Ahh, the Metro. I've done some daft stuff on that useless hunk of yella poo, mind. Including what you did, you pilchard. ;)

Got on at West Jesmond after a sesh and a quick joint. Fell asleep and woke up in Percy Main, decided to go back to kip till Monument. Got off there, changed metro and fell asleep again. Woke up in North Shields and had to get off, change sides. Got on, fell asleep and luckily woke up pulling into West Funky Monky. Took about 2 hours to get home because of that! :second:

7586[/snapback]

you must've been pissed,the depots in gosforth. B)

A mate of mine who moved to london fell asleep at the back of the top deck of a bus after a night on the piss. He only woke up when schoolkids started throwing stuff at him the next morning.

Edited by BlueStar

A mate of mine who moved to london fell asleep at the back of the top deck of a bus after a night on the piss.  He only woke up when schoolkids started throwing stuff at him the next morning.

7713[/snapback]

Taking his life in his hands there like! ;)