Leo Sayer

Toonraider

I think he has a wig made of of Brillo pads too :lol:

92119[/snapback]

I'm just about to step over the line!

Imagine what his pubes must be like if that's the hair on his heed??

I remember seeing a documentary about him where he was made to look like a right huffy bastard. He also had an article in the Guardian last week saying how he'd gone on CD:UK and all the kids were screaming for him and how he was odds on for No 1. Humble bloke. :lol:

Has he got a new song out then? ;)

92128[/snapback]

I presume he has. He was on GMTV earlier on in the week so he must be promoting something :lol: I didn't really take much notice as I was at work and we were just bitching about the fact that he probably colours his brillo heed.

They've done a dance version of one of his old songs, one I've never heard of before. I think it's shite personally, but he's in with a shout of No 1 allegedly. According to his article he wasn't asked to have anything to do with it, but then he reckons they 'begged' him to promote it and perform it on TOTP and such shite.

They've done a dance version of one of his old songs, one I've never heard of before. I think it's shite personally, but he's in with a shout of No 1 allegedly. According to his article he wasn't asked to have anything to do with it, but then he reckons they 'begged' him to promote it and perform it on TOTP and such shite.

92131[/snapback]

Humble chap.

Butlins is shut for the winter and he's at a loose end more likely.