Trappatoni on his way at Stuttgart

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I doubt he speaks much English, but then his German is legendarily shaky too, so that wouldn't necessarily be an immediate barrier... can't see it happening though, ditto Hitzfeld to Stuttgart, you imagine he feels he's very much done the Germany thing at the highest club level now...

I doubt he speaks much English, but then his German is legendarily shaky too, so that wouldn't necessarily be an immediate barrier... can't see it happening though, ditto Hitzfeld to Stuttgart, you imagine he feels he's very much done the Germany thing at the highest club level now...

92090[/snapback]

I loved that press conference when he started banging on the desk, they shoed it on Gazzetta Football Italia.

92090[/snapback]

I loved that press conference when he started banging on the desk, they shoed it on Gazzetta Football Italia.

92153[/snapback]

This press conference was GREAT. :lol:

Trapattoni would probably struggle in English football, but our central defenders would definitely improve under him.

I wouldn't totally rule out Hitzfeld for the Stuttgart job as he played for Stuttgart, but think it is unlikely.

92090[/snapback]

92153[/snapback]

Trapattoni would probably struggle in English football, but our central defenders would definitely improve under him.

I wouldn't totally rule out Hitzfeld for the Stuttgart job as he played for Stuttgart, but think it is unlikely.

92366[/snapback]

They've already appointed someone else haven't they?

92090[/snapback]

92153[/snapback]

92366[/snapback]

They've already appointed someone else haven't they?

92390[/snapback]

They gave him a contract until the summer.

92090[/snapback]

92153[/snapback]

92366[/snapback]

I remember talking to a couple of Jormans about it whilst watching England v Denmark in the 2002 WC in Corfu.