Lawro's prediction:

Craig

Aston Villa v Newcastle

_41311890_villa_new2_0506.gif

I think this will finish in a draw and I don't think that will be a bad result for either team.

Newcastle under Glenn Roeder and Alan Shearer will be a little bit more buoyant after last week's win over Portsmouth.

They also have one or two players coming back from injury.

In terms of who will become their next manager I think it will be one of the high-profile but unsuccessful candidates for the position of England coach.

Verdict: 1-1

Pretty restrained comment there. What happened to the 'Newcastle will attack, they know no other way to play' we got every week under Souness?

92350[/snapback]

tbf, he did have a right old go about Souness' tactics after he was sacked, so I'm not surprised he's a bit 'kinder' towards us...

He was making it a bit personal towards the end IMO...

I'm going, soopafantastic ;)

92381[/snapback]

Wrong forum.

92386[/snapback]

:lol:

92397[/snapback]

I was going to go actually, but I'm so soopafantastic that I gave my voucher away to someone less fortunate. I am going to Birmingham away though, soopafanfact! ;)

I'm going, soopafantastic :)

92381[/snapback]

Wrong forum.

92386[/snapback]

92397[/snapback]

I was going to go actually, but I'm so soopafantastic that I gave my voucher away to someone less fortunate. I am going to Birmingham away though, soopafanfact! ;)

92402[/snapback]

I'm hoping my ticket is a freebie the morra. Do I lose soopafan pts for not paying or do I gain them for having good connections? ;)

I'm hoping my ticket is a freebie the morra. Do I lose soopafan pts for not paying or do I gain them for having good connections? ;)

92406[/snapback]

According to rule 46b it depends on whether the ticket is in the corporate bit i.e if you're having prawn sandwiches and overpriced piss water then your membership could be revoked.

92406[/snapback]

According to rule 46b it depends on whether the ticket is in the corporate bit i.e if you're having prawn sandwiches and overpriced piss water then your membership could be revoked.

92436[/snapback]

Nah, it won't be corporate :)

;)

We will lose Mike (home team) Riley is the ref. He was the one that let Sorenson stay on the pitch last season.

92409[/snapback]

I thought his name was Mike "Penalty to manu" Riley! Anyway they're pretty much all shite, biassed, gutless pricks, so he won't be much worse than anyone else!

I'm going to go crazy and predict a win for us and that we'll score more than 1 goal :lol: Shearer and Nobby amongs the goals i think.

In a brief moment of just-woken-up madness this morning, I decided I should become a referee to bring justice and equality to the Premiership. Then I realised I couldn't be arsed.

Still though, it would be great to send one of these overpaid twits off for diving in the box. Especially Ruud Van Nostrelroy. At Old Trafford. In the last minute of a cup tie.

We will lose Mike (home team) Riley is the ref. He was the one that let Sorenson stay on the pitch last season.

92409[/snapback]

I thought his name was Mike "Penalty to manu" Riley! Anyway they're pretty much all shite, biassed, gutless pricks, so he won't be much worse than anyone else!

I'm going to go crazy and predict a win for us and that we'll score more than 1 goal :D Shearer and Nobby amongs the goals i think.

92664[/snapback]

Well i'm happy with my prediction! A win, more than 1 goal and whilst Big Al and Nobby didn't score they were both involved in both goals, so i'm claiming that as well :(