Cobh Ramblers - banned!

Ugly Mackems

That super intelligent handsome wiseman of the online message board has been 'banned from using this forum'

And that's fair enough except they give no reason whatsoever. Can only be my mackem coated new doggie called OZZIE.

Edited by Ugly Mackems

He was banned for racist remarks, which for him were actually quite funny.

92425[/snapback]

Racist remarks FFS.

Someone needs to get a sense of humour over there.

92440[/snapback]

No chance :lol:

If he was involved in that locked thread about that shit article on us then there was a fair few in there who deserved to be banned. Yes, the article was piss poor and shit journalism, but just because the author had an asian name didn't call for all those piss poor suicide bomber and curry jokes. Fair play to HTT for taking action on that one.

If he was involved in that locked thread about that shit article on us then there was a fair few in there who deserved to be banned. Yes, the article was piss poor and shit journalism, but just because the author had an asian name didn't call for all those piss poor suicide bomber and curry jokes. Fair play to HTT for taking action on that one.

92445[/snapback]

All I suggested was to send him a cartoon of mohamed. A joke - meant to be funny even slightly topical.

92445[/snapback]

All I suggested was to send him a cartoon of mohamed. A joke - meant to be funny even slightly topical.

92449[/snapback]

Believe it or not, that was the least offensive one! :lol:

Anybody got any cartoon pics of the prophet Muhamed? Email them to Dulip and see if he gets his suicide bomber outfit on and starts raging. He seems easy enough to wind up.

Is that it? Not particularly amusing but hardly racism, did they consider censoring the article as it cast aspersions on all Geordies, or would that have been too hysterical?

Maybe there's more to it, that post had a red dot on it, so I'm guessing that's the one.

92445[/snapback]

92449[/snapback]

Believe it or not, that was the least offensive one! :lol:

92453[/snapback]

Well thats expected as it was meant as a joke not be racist.

Anybody got any cartoon pics of the prophet Muhamed? Email them to Dulip and see if he gets his suicide bomber outfit on and starts raging. He seems easy enough to wind up.

Is that it? Not particularly amusing but hardly racism, did they consider censoring the article as it cast aspersions on all Geordies, or would that have been too hysterical?

Maybe there's more to it, that post had a red dot on it, so I'm guessing that's the one.

92456[/snapback]

As ridiculous as it was meant to be amusing.

Link

92455[/snapback]

Now that varadi bloke is a proper racist, for fuck's sake, card carrying member of the BNP tbh.

92471[/snapback]

It probably hasn't even occurred to him that his username is from a bloke with a foreign name (it's Czech or something).

Link

92455[/snapback]

Now that varadi bloke is a proper racist, for fuck's sake, card carrying member of the BNP tbh.

92471[/snapback]

It probably hasn't even occurred to him that his username is from a bloke with a foreign name (it's Czech or something).

92475[/snapback]

Hungarian, although he was born in this country.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Link

92455[/snapback]

92471[/snapback]

92475[/snapback]

Hungarian, although he was born in this country.

92504[/snapback]

That's why I saif foreign name ;)

:lol:

92456[/snapback]

Pah, I've got to ban you now :lol:

That super intelligent handsome wiseman of the online message board has been 'banned from using this forum'

And that's fair enough except they give no reason whatsoever. Can only be my mackem coated new doggie called OZZIE.

92421[/snapback]

First post in 2 months - of course it's cos you actually like this place rather than the fact that you've been banned from over there, right? :lol:

92421[/snapback]

First post in 2 months - of course it's cos you actually like this place rather than the fact that you've been banned from over there, right? :lol:

92539[/snapback]

He managed to be an even bigger twat there than he was on here. No mean feat tbh.

Personal abuse - warning!