Big Brother 7 Auditions

catmag

Just heard on the radio that they're holding auditions for BB7 at St James Park at 9am today. :lol: There are people queueing up already apparently. Anyone going to own up to being part of this? ;)

Just heard on the radio that they're holding auditions for BB7 at St James Park at 9am today.  ;)  There are people queueing up already apparently.  Anyone going to own up to being part of this?  ;)

92700[/snapback]

wots that?and out happens once u r through the auditions :)

:) hope v rock today, vs Aston Villa@ 3pm GMT

:lol:

I'll gety everybody I know to vote for other people, so that Gemmil is in therew until the last2, then vote for the other one so that basiaclly we're shot of him for 7 weeks or so.

imagine the blissful peace

My mate nearly got onto Blind Date once. I went to the auditions with him, we basically got really pissed and then he went in hammered and made an arse of himself. They rang him back next day and asked him to go down to London for the final audition but work wouldn't give him the day off.

My mate got a callback letter from Shipwrecked, but didn't make it to the next stage. Perhaps for the best really, he's one of those people who always likes to be in charge. He's quite a large fella too, so he'd have been first on the spitroast (the cooking kind) when they got a bit peckish.

My Dad's mate's son was on Blind Date. Reckons it was all a big fix (he didn't get picked obviously). The girl who was doing the picking said her favourite celebrity was Ronan Keating and one of the three contestants happened to (reckon he) looked like Ronan.