Official Match thread: Newcastle v Deportivo

The Mighty Hog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I just heard Milner scored in a different match...

7157[/snapback]

B)

We're looking good now (kiss of death) and the Depor team are diving all over the place.

Taylor looks superb, so you won't have to worry about Moore ;)

We have finally managed to find some commentary. Unfortunately it is in Spanish.

As much as I understood is that there is no way that the donkey would fit into that shoe.

Make out of it what you want.

So it's 1-1 now. Well we better should have bought Andrade... (can I see Moore smiling?)

Well, actually the Spanish commenator sounds as he is abusing me. Not very kind.

Meanwhile nice passing game by Newcastle. Well, what I mean is that the game is passing Newcastle's defence nicely.

Emre looks superb, I think we've got one of the bargains of the season with him, I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty of him on Showboat on SoccerAM.

Emre looks superb, I think we've got one of the bargains of the season with him, I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty of him on Showboat on SoccerAM.

7164[/snapback]

Pleased with both Emre and Parker. Look our best players at the moment. See how much Emre gets back too? ;)