Raging Pooftas

Ugly Mackems

I think that interview in the Observer today with a certain midfielder maybe an excercise in "clearing the decks"? A "thinker"....

I think that this popular music idol is a good shout...heard something about that somewhere else....

Didn't the NOTW article say only one played for England?....

93248[/snapback]

Does one play for Wales? :(

93250[/snapback]

Well I wouldn't have reckoned on a short guy shouting BELL me And I'll stick a phone up MY arse....

;)

93252[/snapback]

:D

Rumours I've heard elsewhere:

The goalscoring midfielder is the player who was supposed to be appearing in Rachel Stevens' next video before she died/got dropped.  Although, he hasn't been scoring many goals recently.

The other is the left back/centre back/defensive midfielder we were supposedly signing as soon as Rooney went to Manchester United.

Obviously it can't be both of them as neither of these are English and therefore haven't been capped for England.

Does Curtley's brother, who used to play for us, count as a household name and a goalscoring midfielder ?  There were many rumours of him and a music man before.

93294[/snapback]

You'll have to be more specific with the first one, I can't get it.

The second one stands to reason doesn't it? It even rhymes ;)

I dont reckon the 3rd person Will be a Young un, if you notice the wording it talks about "a man well known in the music industry" and "the music man" surely if it had been then they would have referred to him as a "singer"? or a "top pop act" or "that geet big irritating poof that won Pop Idol" :D

The goalscoring midfielder is the player who was supposed to be appearing in Rachel Stevens' next video before she died/got dropped.  Although, he hasn't been scoring many goals recently.

The other is the left back/centre back/defensive midfielder we were supposedly signing as soon as Rooney went to Manchester United.

Obviously it can't be both of them as neither of these are English and therefore haven't been capped for England.

Does Curtley's brother, who used to play for us, count as a household name and a goalscoring midfielder ?  There were many rumours of him and a music man before.

93294[/snapback]

The second one stands to reason doesn't it? It even rhymes :D

93331[/snapback]

Although he's not English he shares his nationality with England's manager/head coach. Same 'first name' as Flintoff...

93294[/snapback]

The second one stands to reason doesn't it? It even rhymes :D

93331[/snapback]

Although he's not English he shares his nationality with England's manager/head coach. Same 'first name' as Flintoff...

93359[/snapback]

I tell you what, Cheryl would be livid if she finds out. Chance for me yet then!