SOUNESS? IT'S SHEPHERD WHO SHOULD BE RUN OUT OF TO

adios

Better than Lord Westwood though :lol:

94901[/snapback]

Better than most Alex, [which neither you or anyone else can still show differently despite your moronic repetition of Shepherd is shit...doh...compared to how many others exactly..doh again] I only genuinely hope you don't have your eyes opened and learn the hard way...because then we will all suffer.... you should have learned by the last fuckwit manager that sometimes you should be careful what you wish for

Dearie dearie me....[again]

94955[/snapback]

If you can find one quote where I've said Shepherd is shit I'd like to see it.

94957[/snapback]

Well wtf are you saying about him ??????????????????

94967[/snapback]

I've critcised him where he's fucked up imo daddio

94976[/snapback]

Everybody fucks up sometimes though ....

Who do you want as manager this time round Alex

95016[/snapback]

Hiddink.

95020[/snapback]

anyone else if we can't get him ? [in the real world this may happen] 2 or 3 more perhaps

95027[/snapback]

Dave Jones

95058[/snapback]

Afraid you'll be disappointed there like ....

So whos fault will it be if they fail, yours or Freddies :o

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, if your name's not Leazes Mag, you fall into "the majority" or :o most people :angry: as he sometimes refers to it.

For example:

:( Most people :nah: thought Shola was an adequate replacement for Shearer

:quotes: Most people :quotes: thought Boumsong was great just because he was foreign.

The fact that :quotes: most people :quotes: thought nothing of the sort is totally irrelevant to his argument.  He attributes the tag :quotes: most people B) to whoever he's arguing with, as it makes it a damn sight easier than actually arguing the points they're putting to him.

94881[/snapback]

Gemmil, I reckon you have a nerve taking the piss out of other forums, when you come out with such childish posts like this.

To be honest, even my 11 year old daughter would offer a proper reply to a supposed discussion.

Pathetic really. Dearie me...

94953[/snapback]

She's learning from the master though so she has an unfair advantage. :quotes: Most people :razz: ....etc. :razz:

94956[/snapback]

the kiddies forums are calling you

94971[/snapback]

You mean the ones where you post as NE5 and get stuck into the soopafan punch-ups?

94978[/snapback]

who's NE5, LeazesMag is banned on newcastle Online ?

95025[/snapback]

Just coincidence that he started posting more regularly when LeazesMag was banned and that he airs the same views as you, eh?

Howay Leazes, 'fess up on that one - everyone know's it's you anyway! :lol:

95045[/snapback]

Westend lad = LeazesMag = NE5

That's what I thought anyway.

95051[/snapback]

aye, I told everyone when I changed from Westendlad to Leazesmag.

Who were you again, Hobbes or something wasn't it ?

The vast majority of managerial hirings and firings are done mid-season, we're no different from most other clubs in that respect (Wenger and Ferguson were both hired mid-season).

I'm convinced that the timing of Robson's sacking would have been criticised whenever it was. If he'd been sacked in the Summer (my choice) people would have said how can you sack a manager who has just finished 4th, 3rd and 5th in the table in successive seasons? If he'd remained in place and we'd carried on the way we had been playing, then all through the season people would have been calling for him to be sacked and criticising the board for not doing it earlier. If he'd remained in place and we'd improved, finishing in a European place (noone seriously thinks we'd have finished in CL place do they?) you'd have people complaining that we showed no ambition to push on and try to win the league, plus you'd have all the crying about "being in the papers for the wrong reasons" building up and up as Robson inevitably let things get further out of control in the cancer infested dressing room  :lol: .

This is complete speculation on my part, but I believe that FS knew it was time for Robson to go, but thought he had another season left in him to at least get us into Europe and by not renewing his rolling contract we could let him go gracefully into retirement and wouldn't have to pay out any compo. During this year with people knowing it was Robson's last season he could openly sound out possible replacements to come in for the following season. However the fact that Robson spat his dummy out at not being allowed to carry on forever, and the dismal start to the season forced his hand into sacking him earlier than planned.

94893[/snapback]

Agree with all of that.

95075[/snapback]

I was Hobbes in a past life. NE5 is the postcode for the west end of Newcastle, isn't it? Who is NE6 though?

95075[/snapback]

I was Hobbes in a past life. NE5 is the postcode for the west end of Newcastle, isn't it? Who is NE6 though?

95130[/snapback]

Ne6, no idea, someone from NE6 ?

(Wenger and Ferguson were both hired mid-season).

Before the days of Transfer Windows. When you sack a manager just as the transfer window is about to close or has closed then it's just plain daft.

But it shouldn't have mattered when Souness was hired because the squad he inherited was the "best he had ever worked with".