O'Leary is 'spiteful': Glenn

adios

Great to hear Roeder tell it like it is, whilst still maintaining his professionalism, bit of a sense of humour too. My respect for him is growing by the day, great to have him looking after the Academy.

Caretaker Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder branded Aston Villa manager David O'Leary "spiteful" as the Magpies maintained their mini-revival with a 2-1 victory at Villa Park.

O'Leary claimed Newcastle "should appoint Glenn as manager straightaway because with that luck he will win the Premiership".

But Roeder was far from impressed with the comments as a second-half penalty save from Shay Given earned Newcastle victory.

Roeder said: "I'll say something controversial for once. What David O'Leary said is a bit spiteful. I thought Villa were very lucky to be only 2-1 down at half-time.

"I said to the lads at half-time we had let Villa off the hook. In the second half we headed out their crosses and is it luck that Given saves the penalty?

"Our boys need some credit. They have been lashed away from home this year and this was an excellent victory."

Oh, and O'Leary, fuck off, cunt.

Edited by DotBum

Great to hear Roeder tell it like it is, whilst still maintaining his professionalism, bit of a sense of humour too.  My respect for him is growing by the day, great to have him looking the Academy.

Caretaker Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder branded Aston Villa manager David O'Leary "spiteful" as the Magpies maintained their mini-revival with a 2-1 victory at Villa Park.

O'Leary claimed Newcastle "should appoint Glenn as manager straightaway because with that luck he will win the Premiership".

But Roeder was far from impressed with the comments as a second-half penalty save from Shay Given earned Newcastle victory.

Roeder said: "I'll say something controversial for once. What David O'Leary said is a bit spiteful. I thought Villa were very lucky to be only 2-1 down at half-time.

"I said to the lads at half-time we had let Villa off the hook. In the second half we headed out their crosses and is it luck that Given saves the penalty?

"Our boys need some credit. They have been lashed away from home this year and this was an excellent victory."

Oh, and O'Leary, fuck off, cunt.

93052[/snapback]

We didn't need confirmation that O'Leary is an arse, but there it is anyway. I heard the remarks, the man is a total embarrassment to his club.

Nice one Glenn, the bloke gets better with every passing day!

O'dreary seems like many idiots in football to be unaware that players are paid to score goals, and other players are paid to block them and save them. So when our players do their job an his don't it isn't luck its us doing what we are supposed to, what a prick!

And anyone on here think for a second we would have had a chance of scoring twice, responding to an equaliser and holding out with 10 men under Souness away from home...would we bollocks!!!

I can't bear his bleating, whispering voice either, it gives me the creeps. Glad to hear Roeder challenge O'Werepig's comments - the man (O'WP) is and has always been a bad and bitter loser.

O'Leary failed to mention that we should have had a couple more goals in the first half and that we had a good penalty appeal too. Fair enough we rode our luck in the second half but we deserved a bit of luck for the effort the team put in.

I can't believe this twat is still in the betting for our manager's job, I'd rather have Souness back than this bitter twat. Piss poor comments about or goals too, saying they were bad goals and therefore implying we were even lucky to score. Twat, two good touches by Shearer carved them open, bad goals my arse.

I can't believe this twat is still in the betting for our manager's job, I'd rather have Souness back than this bitter twat. Piss poor comments about or goals too, saying they were bad goals and therefore implying we were even lucky to score. Twat, two good touches by Shearer carved them open, bad goals my arse.

93483[/snapback]

Spot on! And if it wasn't for a truly amazing goal line clearance by <insert name here> from Shearers half volley turn shot effort, we would have gone in at the interval 3-1 up.

Was nice to see the joy on Parkers and Givens faces at the final whistle - gave me chills! :D