His dad wants shooting but...

Jonny_nufc

Fancy standing there filming him while he's crying!  Bastard.  :D

93251[/snapback]

It's the father putting it on the internet that I found the worst, imagine his school mates seeing that! This kid's going to have trust issues.

Made me laugh, and I think people are over-reacting a little. He's a kid, they cry, he'll get over it, soon after he's able to sleep with the lights off again...

Fancy standing there filming him while he's crying!  Bastard.  :D

93251[/snapback]

It's the father putting it on the internet that I found the worst, imagine his school mates seeing that! This kid's going to have trust issues.

Made me laugh, and I think people are over-reacting a little. He's a kid, they cry, he'll get over it, soon after he's able to sleep with the lights off again...

93261[/snapback]

:(

sort of thing you do to your mates rather than your kid like. But judging by that the bloke probably has no mates.

93299[/snapback]

exactly, hes probably some gay bloke in an important, well meaning but girly type job (say for instance a male nurse) who goes on Internet message boards and tells everyone hes shagged more birds than everyone else.

:D

sort of thing you do to your mates rather than your kid like. But judging by that the bloke probably has no mates.

93299[/snapback]

exactly, hes probably some gay bloke in an important, well meaning but girly type job (say for instance a male nurse) who goes on Internet message boards and tells everyone hes shagged more birds than everyone else.

;)

93323[/snapback]

If one of the g-unit says it its sarcasm, if I say it its bragging :rolleyes:

Far too much jealousy amongst you lot tbh

:razz: