Dyer finds injury solution

Scottish Mag

Newcastle midfielder Kieron Dyer believes he has finally found a solution to his injury problems.

Dyer has seen his season decimated by injury and has made only five appearances all term.

The England international continued his recovery on Saturday with a 20 minute run-out as a substitute in the 2-1 win over Aston Villa on Saturday.

Dyer claims the reason for his injuries was his running style, but that he has now rectified the problem and is hoping his problems are now all behind him.

"The physios at Newcastle have done great work for me and it's brilliant to be back playing again," enthused Dyer.

"But what has helped me and been beneficial has been going down to the Olympic Centre.

"The physios there noticed I had a defect in my running style and as a result there were a lot of my muscle groups which were weak.

"They gave me a plan and our fitness coach, Paul Winsper, and the physios here have blasted it. It has to be the hardest I have ever worked as a professional.

"Thankfully all the hard work has paid off and I am delighted to be back playing again."

What do you think they done to solve the problem?? Confiscated his mobile?

Newcastle midfielder Kieron Dyer believes he has finally found a solution to his injury problems.

Dyer has seen his season decimated by injury and has made only five appearances all term.

The England international continued his recovery on Saturday with a 20 minute run-out as a substitute in the 2-1 win over Aston Villa on Saturday.

Dyer claims the reason for his injuries was his running style, but that he has now rectified the problem and is hoping his problems are now all behind him.

"The physios at Newcastle have done great work for me and it's brilliant to be back playing again," enthused Dyer.

"But what has helped me and been beneficial has been going down to the Olympic Centre.

"The physios there noticed I had a defect in my running style and as a result there were a lot of my muscle groups which were weak.

"They gave me a plan and our fitness coach, Paul Winsper, and the physios here have blasted it. It has to be the hardest I have ever worked as a professional.

"Thankfully all the hard work has paid off and I am delighted to be back playing again."

93295[/snapback]

:D

Controversial!

93295[/snapback]

:D

Controversial!

93297[/snapback]

Well, you definitely have a dodgy running style with a mobile in your boxers...

Well, I hope his problems really are sorted now. He add to our team when we play and if he keeps his head down and works hard I think his past misdemenours will fall by the wayside.

But, it's going to take time and plenty of work on his part.