According to a thread on N-O...

Gemmill

...they reported at the end of the Sports on Sky News (not SSN), that Hitzfeld is flying in today for talks with Shepherd. The Independent are also claiming that Hitzfeld is the only person we've approached so far.

So there you go.

...they reported at the end of the Sports on Sky News (not SSN), that Hitzfeld is flying in today for talks with Shepherd.  The Independent are also claiming that Hitzfeld is the only person we've approached so far. 

So there you go.

93411[/snapback]

I believe nothing until it is confirmed by a picture of Jimbo's telly. :D

LETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUELETITBETRUE

:(:D

According to the Journal though, Shepherd is in Glasgow talking to O'Neill.  Double booked!

93414[/snapback]

He's flying into Glasgow were a special fight has been planned in the centre circle at Parkhead, Hitzfeld v O'Neill over three rounds - the winner to manage NUFC.

Edited by Ugly Mackems

According to the Journal though, Shepherd is in Glasgow talking to O'Neill.  Double booked!

93414[/snapback]

Why's O'Neill in Glasgow?

93416[/snapback]

Didn't Anal O. say he was going to attend a testimonial dinner or something like that in Glasgow yesterday.

93414[/snapback]

93416[/snapback]

Didn't Anal O. say he was going to attend a testimonial dinner or something like that in Glasgow yesterday.

93419[/snapback]

Dunno. Bit harsh ambushing him like that though. Surely we could invite him to SJP for talks?

All sounds bollocks to me. I think we're gonna go further and further down the list and hire Souness again.

93414[/snapback]

93416[/snapback]

93419[/snapback]

Dunno. Bit harsh ambushing him like that though. Surely we could invite him to SJP for talks?

All sounds bollocks to me. I think we're gonna go further and further down the list and hire Souness again.

93420[/snapback]

Well, Gemmill would be delighted.

The rumour is on the Sky website now...

Hitzfeld in Magpies link

By Peter ORourke - Created on 13 Feb 2006

Newcastle are reported to be ready to open talks with former Bayern Munich chief Ottmar Hitzfeld about the vacant managerial position at St James' Park.

Speculation is circulating that Hitzfeld is travelling to Tyneside on Monday to open discussions with Newcastle officials.

The Magpies are believed to have approached Hitzfeld about possibly replacing Graeme Souness at Newcastle.

Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd is determined to bring in the right man to change their fortunes and insists he will leave no stone unturned to find the best candidate.

Glenn Roeder is currently in caretaker charge at Newcastle, and even though he has guided them to two successive wins, he is adamant he is not interested in the post full-time.

Hitzfeld is thought to be keen on a return to management after 18 months on the sidelines.

The 57-year-old is one of the most respected managers in European football after winning the UEFA Champions League with both Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.

Martin O'Neill, Sam Allardyce and Guus Hiddink have all been mentioned as possible successors to Souness and Shepherd is hoping to make an appointment in the near future.

The rumour is on the Sky website now...

Hitzfeld in Magpies link

By Peter ORourke -  Created on 13 Feb 2006

Newcastle are reported to be ready to open talks with former Bayern Munich chief Ottmar Hitzfeld about the vacant managerial position at St James' Park.

Speculation is circulating that Hitzfeld is travelling to Tyneside on Monday to open discussions with Newcastle officials.

The Magpies are believed to have approached Hitzfeld about possibly replacing Graeme Souness at Newcastle.

Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd is determined to bring in the right man to change their fortunes and insists he will leave no stone unturned to find the best candidate.

Glenn Roeder is currently in caretaker charge at Newcastle, and even though he has guided them to two successive wins, he is adamant he is not interested in the post full-time.

Hitzfeld is thought to be keen on a return to management after 18 months on the sidelines.

The 57-year-old is one of the most respected managers in European football after winning the UEFA Champions League with both Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.

Martin O'Neill, Sam Allardyce and Guus Hiddink have all been mentioned as possible successors to Souness and Shepherd is hoping to make an appointment in the near future.

93430[/snapback]

Wait for the N-O lot to cream themselves! :D

The sooner we appoint him the better. The campaign is getting cringeworthy now.

93437[/snapback]

It's become self congratulatory clit-rubbing tbh. Reading some of the threads with them bigging their own efforts up. I think they've done a good job, but it's like.

"You da man!"

"No, YOU da man!"

"No, you BE da MAN!"

93437[/snapback]

It's become self congratulatory clit-rubbing tbh. Reading some of the threads with them bigging their own efforts up. I think they've done a good job, but it's like.

"You da man!"

"No, YOU da man!"

"No, you BE da MAN!"

93439[/snapback]

:D

Prepare for mass suicide...

The guy on sky said that after talking to Shepherd (this morning) all the Hitzfeld stories are bollocks and they have no plans to either approach or talk to him...

93443[/snapback]

HTT is preparing the gallows as we speak tbh.

93437[/snapback]

"You da man!"

"No, YOU da man!"

"No, you BE da MAN!"

93439[/snapback]

I wonder how Mr Hitzfeld will react to Freddie. I just can't see the pair of them having anything in common. Small talk might well be short on the ground.

FS: Gooten morgen Ottmar

OH: Hello My Shephard

FS: Please, call me Freddie

OH: Ok

Uncomfortable silence

OH: So Freddie, is it normal for the English to have two tone hair?

FS (to secretary): Get me Steve Bruce's number

93437[/snapback]

"You da man!"

"No, YOU da man!"

"No, you BE da MAN!"

93439[/snapback]

I think they've talked about it a lot more that anything else. Where's all the banners/flyers at games they keep bangin' on about?

Prepare for mass suicide...

The guy on sky said that after talking to Shepherd (this morning) all the Hitzfeld stories are bollocks and they have no plans to either approach or talk to him...

93443[/snapback]

To be fair to the clueless Fat Cunt, he has probably never heard of Hitzfeld.