Craig Bellamy

Scottish Mag

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of Bellamy (and I know there are a lot of "if's" in this question, but:

IF Martin O'Neill took over as manager, and IF the clause in Bellamy's contract exists, and IF he wanted to come back, would we take him?

93531[/snapback]

can_of_worms.jpg

On the subject of Bellamy (and I know there are a lot of "if's" in this question, but:

IF Martin O'Neill took over as manager, and IF the clause in Bellamy's contract exists, and IF he wanted to come back, would we take him?

93531[/snapback]

can_of_worms.jpg

93532[/snapback]

yum Spag bol !

93531[/snapback]

hope so, of course there will still be some, despite the certain upsurge in team performances, who would say we are "better off without him"...although I suspect most of them will keep their head down and be quiet ...

93531[/snapback]

hope so, of course there will still be some, despite the certain upsurge in team performances, who would say we are "better off without him"...although I suspect most of them will keep their head down and be quiet ...

93583[/snapback]

Not gonna happen until Shearer has severed his ties with the club though is it?

93531[/snapback]

93583[/snapback]

93584[/snapback]

I suppose not. The irony is that Shearers outing of his striking partner [if true] cost him a real chance of him captaining the club to a trophy last season....

Or Souness, whoever it was, or both.

Do you not think Shearer will leave the club in the summer ?

I'm not entirely sure he will. Obviously he's going to have a lot more media work, but I think he'll stay on as some form of coach until he's finished his qualifications.

93592[/snapback]

I think if he has intentions to be a manager, even for us, he'll still go regardless.

It makes sense. If he has his eye on it in a few years, he can go and gain experience - and he may be shite, or if he is good come back in without the familiarity with the players who may be still there

93531[/snapback]

93583[/snapback]

93584[/snapback]

I suppose not. The irony is that Shearers outing of his striking partner [if true] cost him a real chance of him captaining the club to a trophy last season....

Or Souness, whoever it was, or both.

Do you not think Shearer will leave the club in the summer ?

93589[/snapback]

Was Bellamy the fella with the mobile then?

"Wait a minute, then text me something about kissing my arse"

93531[/snapback]

93583[/snapback]

We are better off without him

93531[/snapback]

93583[/snapback]

Let's get him back - assaults on 19 year old girls are EXACTLY the sort of thing I want from a centre forward.

93531[/snapback]

93583[/snapback]

Let's get him back - assaults on 19 year old girls are EXACTLY the sort of thing I want from a centre forward.

93767[/snapback]

Performances ON the pitch is what you want from a footballer...I see the Souness legacy has stained your judgement forever ....

93531[/snapback]

93583[/snapback]

93767[/snapback]

Performances ON the pitch is what you want from a footballer...I see the Souness legacy has stained your judgement forever ....

93785[/snapback]

You do realise you're in the minority that thinks that no matter what they get up to off the field, they can be excused by their performances on it? Nothing to do with Souness.

93531[/snapback]

93583[/snapback]

93767[/snapback]

93785[/snapback]

You do realise you're in the minority that thinks that no matter what they get up to off the field, they can be excused by their performances on it? Nothing to do with Souness.

93788[/snapback]

Well, each to their own, but thats my opinion, its not great but he's far from being the only one and it's certainly no reason to get rid of him or anything, I thought that that point would have been rammed home pretty conclusively by now during the last 12 months.

93531[/snapback]

93583[/snapback]

93767[/snapback]

And instant, ill informed, snap judgements of unproven guilt are what i want from toon fans ;)