Craig Bellamy

Scottish Mag

As Craig Bellamy doesn't play for Newcastle, so no one is bothered about him anymore, why start the thread ?

94489[/snapback]

So why do you keep mentioing his name every 5 minutes?

This is the football section as well.

Edited by Omar

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilty or innocent, a thread that starts with a story about an alleged assault on a young lass didn't seem the most obvious place for a "let's get Bellamy back" discussion tbf.

93892[/snapback]

Sorry, I did it on purpose to try and get to 100 pages. ;)

I've always found it funny that the "Bellamy fans" claim that what he does off the pitch doesn't matter, but what Dyer does off the pitch does.

93985[/snapback]

Not quite true, but what IS, is what Bellamy does ON the pitch matters very much, whereas what Dyer does, doesn't.

Which is why he gets the support he does, especially from those that were'nt gullible enough to believe lying managers with an agenda, short memories, or just plain deluded

94056[/snapback]

So what Dyer does on the pitch doesn't matter to you?

Soopafan status disappearing fast LM.

94086[/snapback]

Bellamy soopafan powers on the rise though, so it's not all bad.

94089[/snapback]

Time for him to buy a blue and white halved shirt then! :razz:

94486[/snapback]

He's waiting until they get an amazing chairman like fat Freddie tbh...

Guilty or innocent, a thread that starts with a story about an alleged assault on a young lass didn't seem the most obvious place for a "let's get Bellamy back" discussion tbf.

93892[/snapback]

I've always found it funny that the "Bellamy fans" claim that what he does off the pitch doesn't matter, but what Dyer does off the pitch does.

93985[/snapback]

Not quite true, but what IS, is what Bellamy does ON the pitch matters very much, whereas what Dyer does, doesn't.

Which is why he gets the support he does, especially from those that were'nt gullible enough to believe lying managers with an agenda, short memories, or just plain deluded

94056[/snapback]

94086[/snapback]

Bellamy soopafan powers on the rise though, so it's not all bad.

94089[/snapback]

Time for him to buy a blue and white halved shirt then! :razz:

94486[/snapback]

He's waiting until they get an amazing chairman like fat Freddie tbh...

94493[/snapback]

or until he appoints an amazing manager like Souness....

93892[/snapback]

93985[/snapback]

94056[/snapback]

94086[/snapback]

think about it.......

Bellamy is a talented footballer, no doubt about that his energy and speed cause defences problems and he is a loss to our team.

But he is obnoxious, not a great finisher ( a subject that was often pointed out on endless posts not so long ago) and very injury prone with dodgy knees about 18 months ago he was ready to pack it in, I doubt whether he will play much longer than 30.

I know you can point to Owen on the injury front and say what's the difference? and as far as my opinions being influenced by that twat Souness please give me a break!!!!

Not so long ago (before Souness ) we were undoubtedly playing better but there was a problem with the personnel in the squad and for me anyway it was difficult to like Bellamy, Robert, Dyer and there attitudes, OK they should be judged by what they do on the pitch but if they had been playing for anyone else they would of appeared in the players you love to hate posts.

Edited by BigAl

93892[/snapback]

93985[/snapback]

94056[/snapback]

94086[/snapback]

think about it.......

94499[/snapback]

I did. I just don't agree with you. I for one feel Dyer is an important player to us. You don't, fair enough, but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be given the same treatment "off" the pitch as you want for Bellamy. You can't have one rule for oyur favourite player, and another rule for a player you don't like.

It's nothing to do with him being a player I don't like. I used to, when he first came his best position was a right sided midfield player, he moved inside when Rob Lee went.

Then he started to think it was his best position...never was and never will be, hes weak as piss and will never be one, you can't call yourself a central midfield player by virtue of making blind side runs into the box.

Then his injury record....then him gobbing off saying what he was going to do and not doing it...

All these things bother me far more than one or two antics off the field. Those only bothered me when Souness applied different values between him and Bellamy, when there is only one of those players committed to the club and showed it every week on the pitch....

But what really did me with Dyer, and it is absolutely unforgiveable, and I simply couldn't forgive any player for it, was the way he treated that captains armband.

Then laughed about it a few days later too to confirm he didn't even realise he had done wrong.......or didn't give a toss whether he had or not

PS...what I meant about him being irrelevant on the field was that he has been largely anonymous on the field ..... simple as that

Edited by LeazesMag

Guest CrimsonFault
Dyer's a twat like, I'll give you that. You should have seen him warming up pre-match at Villa (soopafan me like), taking the piss tbh.

95305[/snapback]

Did he stink of urine/semen/alcohol?

See Bellars scored a couple against the makems and celebrated his hardest in front of their supporters.

95378[/snapback]

Blackburn are 7th now and just one point off Arsenal who are 5th. If ever proof was needed that Souness is a shit manager who has now left three clubs in a much worse state than before, this is it (not that he was to blame for anything of course).

See Bellars scored a couple against the makems and celebrated his hardest in front of their supporters.

95378[/snapback]

Blackburn are 7th now and just one point off Arsenal who are 5th. If ever proof was needed that Souness is a shit manager who has now left three clubs in a much worse state than before, this is it (not that he was to blame for anything of course).

95382[/snapback]

Gave away our best players for next to nothing.

Guest CrimsonFault

95378[/snapback]

95382[/snapback]

95423[/snapback]

Andy O'Brien was not in our best player category.

95378[/snapback]

95382[/snapback]

95423[/snapback]

95424[/snapback]

Our former manager said "he is the type of player we want at this Club" About 6 months before he sold him. To be fair to Souness he spent £8m to replace him with a worse player.

Guest CrimsonFault

95378[/snapback]

95382[/snapback]

95423[/snapback]

95424[/snapback]

Our former manager said "he is the type of player we want at this Club" About 6 months before he sold him. To be fair to Souness he spent £8m to replace him with a worse player.

95426[/snapback]

We replaced O'Brien 6 months before we sold him?

Clever.

95378[/snapback]

95382[/snapback]

95423[/snapback]

95424[/snapback]

95426[/snapback]

We replaced O'Brien 6 months before we sold him?

Clever.

95428[/snapback]

We bought Owen 12 months before he's needed to replace Shearer.

I'm pretty sure the rule was that you would witter on about Bellamy as long as Souness was at the club - you always maintained that it was relevant whilst the man that got rid of him was here.  Well Souness is gone now, so it's quiet time.  Shush.

94066[/snapback]

Ahem

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...505entry65505

Guest CrimsonFault
Isn't he Bellamy's replacement?'

95434[/snapback]

Bellamy was irreplacable - Shearer was very replaceable.

We should be playing Bellamy and Owen up front.

95443[/snapback]

WAS very replaceable?

So has Shearer become unreplaceable all of a sudden?

Isn't he Bellamy's replacement?'

95434[/snapback]

Bellamy was irreplacable - Shearer was very replaceable.

We should be playing Bellamy and Owen up front.

95443[/snapback]

WAS very replaceable?

So has Shearer become unreplaceable all of a sudden?

95444[/snapback]

WAS and still IS