Craig Bellamy

Scottish Mag

Is the lack of trophies down the board then? :lol:

95662[/snapback]

Well, I've not seen Westwood, McKeag, Seymour, Hall or Shepherd playing yet

95672[/snapback]

:o So, only people who play for the team are to blame? That's Souness off the hook.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

95662[/snapback]

95672[/snapback]

:o So, only people who play for the team are to blame? That's Souness off the hook.

95675[/snapback]

Not necessarily, Souness could have came here when he was a great player, but unfortunately didn't want to sign for Westwood and McKeag because they were shite.

95662[/snapback]

95672[/snapback]

95675[/snapback]

Not necessarily, Souness could have came here when he was a great player, but unfortunately didn't want to sign for Westwood and McKeag because they were shite.

95692[/snapback]

So it wasn't his fault then?

95662[/snapback]

95672[/snapback]

95675[/snapback]

95692[/snapback]

So Souness is to blame for our not winning trophies under Shepherd because he didn't sign for us in his playing days? Reeto :angry:

95662[/snapback]

95672[/snapback]

95675[/snapback]

95692[/snapback]

So Souness is to blame for our not winning trophies under Shepherd because he didn't sign for us in his playing days? Reeto :angry:

95713[/snapback]

don't blame me for the daftness you started it :(

I'm glad you were taking the piss, I thought I was talking to Rob.

95733[/snapback]

Well if you weren't such a tight git using the office PC we could have carried on a little longer

Wasting your time arguing with Leazes Mag about Craig Bellamy.  The lad is a saint in his eyes, and it's perfectly acceptable when the club make a bid for one of the best players in the world for Bellamy to take the huff and "reconsider his position" at the club.  That's how much he was "wanting to actually play football for (his) club, [ and give everything to win]".

Leazes is driving a Craig Bellamy juggernaut down a one-way street with a rose-tinted windscreen tbh.

95521[/snapback]

Unlike your man Souness, he wasn't responsible for sending us tumbling down the league though

95523[/snapback]

Irrelevant. Whether you like it or not, so don't come back telling me how it is relevant because Souness sold Bellamy etc. etc. Bellamy's Rooney outburst was pre-Souness, so you can't blame it all on him this time.

95526[/snapback]

IF it's irrelevant, it isn't any more so than your post, because all it was, was a reply

95658[/snapback]

Eh? If a reply has nothing to do with the post it's replying to, that makes it irrelevant.

Wasting your time arguing with Leazes Mag about Craig Bellamy.  The lad is a saint in his eyes, and it's perfectly acceptable when the club make a bid for one of the best players in the world for Bellamy to take the huff and "reconsider his position" at the club.  That's how much he was "wanting to actually play football for (his) club, [ and give everything to win]".

Leazes is driving a Craig Bellamy juggernaut down a one-way street with a rose-tinted windscreen tbh.

95521[/snapback]

Unlike your man Souness, he wasn't responsible for sending us tumbling down the league though

95523[/snapback]

Irrelevant. Whether you like it or not, so don't come back telling me how it is relevant because Souness sold Bellamy etc. etc. Bellamy's Rooney outburst was pre-Souness, so you can't blame it all on him this time.

95526[/snapback]

IF it's irrelevant, it isn't any more so than your post, because all it was, was a reply

95658[/snapback]

Eh? If a reply has nothing to do with the post it's replying to, that makes it irrelevant.

95781[/snapback]

Is your avatar a photo of you ?

There are times when I wonder if I'm LM in disguise.....

ARGH. Just realised those are even my initials! Hmm.. cunning. I *must* be him.

Well... didn't see THAT one coming.

I shall therefore just back away from all forms of confrontation and let my alter-ego get on with defending my boy. :lol:

95521[/snapback]

95523[/snapback]

95526[/snapback]

95658[/snapback]

95781[/snapback]

95792[/snapback]

The kiddies forum is calling you.

95521[/snapback]

95523[/snapback]

95526[/snapback]

95658[/snapback]

95781[/snapback]

95792[/snapback]

The kiddies forum is calling you.

95825[/snapback]

Nah, I just thought making irrelevant posts was the order of the day :D

As it happens, I think he smiles like Jackie Charlton

Is the lack of trophies down the board then? :D

95662[/snapback]

95672[/snapback]

Tsk - don't know your history, do ya? :nufc:

As an aside, re the "I have to do what's best for Craig Bellamy" thing, has anyone else noticed how many of the young footballers these days talk in the third person about themselves.  I've heard Marlon Harewood and Reo-Coker doing it recently, and they must all be getting it off their agents.  I can just imagine the agent's spiel being along the lines of "your main concern needs to be Nigel Reo-Coker, you have to do what's best for Nigel Reo-Coker" etc, and the players are so thick that they wheel out the same crap in interviews.

95513[/snapback]

I think one of the worst aspects of our games are agents. Yes, players do need protecting from clubs, but itsn't that what the PFA is for? Players should pay subs towards the PFA which could be used towards salaries for agents who'd be payed the same amount whatever the deal. Agents aren't lieing when they say they're after the best deal for the player, because that also means the best deal for them. A lot of footballers are thick and guillable, that's jusy the background they've come from, and agents exploit it for all it's worth as they know it's a cash cow.

The whole Joey Barton saga stinks to the core of a wanker agent. They put thoughts in their head 'you're worth more than that, I know 3 big clubs that are interested, put in a transfer request, you'll have them by the balls etc'. How much of a twat must Nathan Ellington feel? Formed a great partnership with Roberts at Wigan but the minute they got promoted his agent was planting the seeds in his head that he was better than Wigan, they'd go stright back down and he'd be better off going somewhere else where he'd also get better money. Fucked off to West Brom who are struggling and he can't even get his game while Wigan are flying without him. Ha fucking ha you greedy bastard. It would be worth West Brom getting relegated for that factor alone.

I would bet a canny wedge Olivier Bernard's agent is a proper wanker.

96069[/snapback]

Exactly, Bernard was advised piss poorly through that whole saga. His agent obviously told him NUFC were bluffing. They weren't.

If he'd signed the contract he'd have got his game and been in the side imo. Souness was told by Fat Fred that Bernard had pissed on his chips and to find another LB.

I would bet a canny wedge Olivier Bernard's agent is a proper wanker.

96069[/snapback]

Exactly, Bernard was advised piss poorly through that whole saga. His agent obviously told him NUFC were bluffing. They weren't.

If he'd signed the contract he'd have got his game and been in the side imo. Souness was told by Fat Fred that Bernard had pissed on his chips and to find another LB.

96075[/snapback]

Not to mention the time he nearly joined West Ham.

Is the lack of trophies down the board then? :D

95662[/snapback]

95672[/snapback]

Tsk - don't know your history, do you? :nufc:

96047[/snapback]

I'm not THAT old yer cheeky young bugger

if we get a top rate manager and if it's less than that which we paid, would anyone re-sign Bellamy next Season?

I know he's a little shitehawk, but he is a good player and certainly not a player that would shy away from effort like some of our current second string strikers.

/tin hat on

if we get a top rate manager and if it's less than that which we paid, would anyone re-sign Bellamy next Season?

I know he's a little shitehawk, but he is a good player and certainly not a player that would shy away from effort like some of our current second string strikers.

/tin hat on

96634[/snapback]

If he hasn't burned too many bridges and wants to come back then I'd like to see him in black and white again.

Shame we never got to see an Owen and Bellamy partnership. :D