Saints v Sinners!

Ugly Mackems

Just now, Isegrim said:

There are still about ten minutes left to create a shot on goal.

I think we've had one already, glorious it was, Longstaff straight at the keeper. Should have turned off at that point, our peak.

9 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Schar made sure he kept well clear of that shot.He spread himself two yards to the left of the shot.

Could have sworn you'd pin that one on Lascelles, anchored to the spot like a fucking barge. Schar was following another player.

Edited by OTF

3 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I’ll check it out

Yep, definitely need this one reviewed by the CAR (Cowardice Appointment Referee).

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

The bloke Schar was marking was never going to receive a pass so yes,cowardice from Schar.As for The Oil Tanker,a liability every time he plays and absolutely clueless in attempting to put a block in for the second.If he’d sorted his size 16s out he would have turned his back because he always does.

:lol:

More Cringer than Battlecat then? 

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

The bloke Schar was marking was never going to receive a pass so yes,cowardice from Schar.As for The Oil Tanker,a liability every time he plays and absolutely clueless in attempting to put a block in for the second.If he’d sorted his size 16s out he would have turned his back because he always does.

Noted, is that shared cowardice spoils or do they both get a full serve each?

On 07/11/2020 at 04:56, Ugly Mackems said:

I reckon Almiron could have got rid of that 3 times before getting dispossessed. 

It's almost as if using an attacking midfielder as a defensive one isn't a good idea, tactically speaking

• Like 1

Longstaff’s error was worse. Almiron is a good player if deployed properly, as has been shown. Lacks a bit of composure at times. I don’t recall anyone making out he was a world beater like but it’s par for the course for the resident bore to invent things to argue against 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1