Letter i read tosay

Jonny_nufc

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No thread is complete without that picture tbh.

93997[/snapback]

That picture makes me physically sick. It's an afront. The one on the right (Van Nistlerooy) is punching well above his weight tbh.

93997[/snapback]

That picture makes me physically sick. It's an afront. The one on the right (Van Nistlerooy) is punching well above his weight tbh.

94045[/snapback]

Takes one to know one from what I hear.

Well that was an entertaining read. Oh while I remember, would a white dragon on our flag look like ... a flag with chunks out of the cross? White on white background? Nah, would never work.

93997[/snapback]

94045[/snapback]

A few minutes after that photo he was probably fisting above his weight as well ;)

I just cant help but laugh at all the bites you have given Jonny, it's rather marvellous..

Biggest WUM 2006 - FACT!

93810[/snapback]

Except I pointed out he might be fishing on page one. WUM or not, you both come across as racist in this thread, which I suspect is what you are. People like you and your misplaced 'patriotism' make me embarrassed to be English.

93990[/snapback]

It's called being bored mate, and fished for a few.. I'm far from a racist.

Talking of racists, how big was the insect that bit Ron Atkinson for him to nearly have his leg amputated? Reminds me of the Python sketch out in the jungle when he wakes up with his leg bitten off. 'Yes, nasty mossy bite, just get plenty of rest and it'll be right as rain in the morning.' ;)

I just cant help but laugh at all the bites you have given Jonny, it's rather marvellous..

Biggest WUM 2006 - FACT!

93810[/snapback]

Except I pointed out he might be fishing on page one. WUM or not, you both come across as racist in this thread, which I suspect is what you are. People like you and your misplaced 'patriotism' make me embarrassed to be English.

93990[/snapback]

94131[/snapback]

Well done.

Biggest WUM 2006 - FACT!

93810[/snapback]

93990[/snapback]

94131[/snapback]

So I was wrong, you are both clever and funny ;)

You dont know how happy i am now youve given me praise.

94158[/snapback]

To be honest I don't know what you're getting at in this thread, your mate posted some inflamatory racist bollocks, you backed him up and it's supposed to be funny/clever even though I suspected he was fishing on the first page. Also, just because your mate was after a chomp (according to you) doesn't mean he didn't mean it, same applies to you. It's defending the indefensible in my view. Jonny's clearly a racist by the way, he can sue my if he likes ;)

I do agree with him about doing somthing about the pictures i saw on the news of some asian lads burning the Union Jack whilst being in Britian. Imagine the uproar if someone held up a banner saying 'i hate all muslims', being in Britain or anywhere in the world. In my opinion it's a load of shite how soft this country is. Doesnt mean to say im racist though, it's not as if i condemn all muslims to being suicide bombers etc...

Edited by Thompson

I do agree with him about doing somthing about the pictures i saw on the news of some asian lads burning the Union Jack whilst being in Britian. Imagine the uproar if someone held up a banner saying 'i hate all muslims', being in Britain or anywhere in the world. In my opinion it's a load of shite how soft this country is. Doesnt mean to say im racist though, it's not as if i condemn all muslims to being suicide bombers etc...

94177[/snapback]

There was a massive uproar over that though and there are moves to prosecute those involved and the person dressed as a suicide bomber was sent back to prison for breaching the conditions of his parole, so I don't see your point.

94158[/snapback]

To be honest I don't know what you're getting at in this thread, your mate posted some inflamatory racist bollocks, you backed him up and it's supposed to be funny/clever even though I suspected he was fishing on the first page. Also, just because your mate was after a chomp (according to you) doesn't mean he didn't mean it, same applies to you. It's defending the indefensible in my view. Jonny's clearly a racist by the way, he can sue my if he likes ;)

94162[/snapback]

:razz: what a deluded prick you are.

94158[/snapback]

94162[/snapback]

94182[/snapback]

Would you like to explain why that is? Even better if you can do it without quoting a BNP-affiliated website.

There was a massive uproar over that though and there are moves to prosecute those involved and the person dressed as a suicide bomber was sent back to prison for breaching the conditions of his parole, so I don't see your point.

94180[/snapback]

;)

I'm also confused by the fact that their intolerance disgusts you to such a degree that you (Thompson et al) then espouse intolerance. Surely the best thing about Britain is its tolerance.

94180[/snapback]

;)

I'm also confused by the fact that their intolerance disgusts you to such a degree that you (Thompson et al) then espouse intolerance. Surely the best thing about Britain is its tolerance.

94185[/snapback]

Basically this country is so liberal we're having to fight tooth and nail against public hangings taking place on every village green. Or something.

94158[/snapback]

94162[/snapback]

94182[/snapback]

Would you like to explain why that is? Even better if you can do it without quoting a BNP-affiliated website.

94184[/snapback]

I think it's self explantory, :rolleyes: Anyone who is ignorant to the state of Bitain is a fucking cunt, so that includes you... cunt.

My point is that i was agreeing with jonny over those points, and only those points.

94181[/snapback]

That's strange, a page ago you were fishing because you were bored. Which of your posts were serious, because some of them are blatantly racist?

94158[/snapback]

To be honest I don't know what you're getting at in this thread, your mate posted some inflamatory racist bollocks, you backed him up and it's supposed to be funny/clever even though I suspected he was fishing on the first page. Also, just because your mate was after a chomp (according to you) doesn't mean he didn't mean it, same applies to you. It's defending the indefensible in my view. Jonny's clearly a racist by the way, he can sue my if he likes :razz:

94162[/snapback]

:rolleyes: what a deluded prick you are.

94182[/snapback]

94184[/snapback]

I think it's self explantory, :blush: Anyone who is ignorant to the state of Bitain is a fucking cunt, so that includes you... cunt.

94189[/snapback]

I'm always fairly confident I've won an argument when the person I'm going up against has to resort to that sort of thing. ;)