Letter i read tosay

Jonny_nufc

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's self explantory, ;) Anyone who is ignorant to the state of Bitain is a fucking cunt, so that includes you... cunt.

94189[/snapback]

Aaah. Irony at its most glorious

94201[/snapback]

Where's Sima when you need him???

You dont know how happy i am now youve given me praise.

94158[/snapback]

To be honest I don't know what you're getting at in this thread, your mate posted some inflamatory racist bollocks, you backed him up and it's supposed to be funny/clever even though I suspected he was fishing on the first page. Also, just because your mate was after a chomp (according to you) doesn't mean he didn't mean it, same applies to you. It's defending the indefensible in my view. Jonny's clearly a racist by the way, he can sue my if he likes :wub:

94162[/snapback]

:wub: what a deluded prick you are.

94182[/snapback]

Would you like to explain why that is? Even better if you can do it without quoting a BNP-affiliated website.

94184[/snapback]

I think it's self explantory, :wub: Anyone who is ignorant to the state of Bitain is a fucking cunt, so that includes you... cunt.

94189[/snapback]

I'm always fairly confident I've won an argument when the person I'm going up against has to resort to that sort of thing. :)

94194[/snapback]

Its fairly obvious you get your 'kicks' out of message boards, (7000 posts ;):razz::rolleyes: ) so i'll let you have your moment of glory <_<

Shame on you and the rest of the toontastic do-gooders, you're all :blush:'s who cant see whats happening, you can ban me now :blush:

94158[/snapback]

To be honest I don't know what you're getting at in this thread, your mate posted some inflamatory racist bollocks, you backed him up and it's supposed to be funny/clever even though I suspected he was fishing on the first page. Also, just because your mate was after a chomp (according to you) doesn't mean he didn't mean it, same applies to you. It's defending the indefensible in my view. Jonny's clearly a racist by the way, he can sue my if he likes :wub:

94162[/snapback]

:wub: what a deluded prick you are.

94182[/snapback]

Would you like to explain why that is? Even better if you can do it without quoting a BNP-affiliated website.

94184[/snapback]

I think it's self explantory, :wub: Anyone who is ignorant to the state of Bitain is a fucking cunt, so that includes you... cunt.

94189[/snapback]

I'm always fairly confident I've won an argument when the person I'm going up against has to resort to that sort of thing. <_<

94194[/snapback]

Its fairly obvious you get your 'kicks' out of message boards, (7000 posts ;):razz::rolleyes: ) so i'll let you have your moment of glory :wub:

Shame on you and the rest of the toontastic do-gooders, you're all :blush:'s who cant see whats happening, you can ban me now :blush:

94203[/snapback]

We can all see you making an idiot out of yourself :)

94158[/snapback]

94162[/snapback]

:( what a deluded prick you are.

94182[/snapback]

94184[/snapback]

I think it's self explantory, :nufc: Anyone who is ignorant to the state of Bitain is a fucking cunt, so that includes you... cunt.

94189[/snapback]

I'm always fairly confident I've won an argument when the person I'm going up against has to resort to that sort of thing. :wub:

94194[/snapback]

Its fairly obvious you get your 'kicks' out of message boards, (7000 posts ;):razz::rolleyes: ) so i'll let you have your moment of glory :wub:

Shame on you and the rest of the toontastic do-gooders, you're all :blush:'s who cant see whats happening, you can ban me now :)

94203[/snapback]

We can all see you making an idiot out of yourself :wub:

94206[/snapback]

What , you mean im not a respected poster, how will i live :blush:

mouse2.jpg

Queer <_<

94158[/snapback]

To be honest I don't know what you're getting at in this thread, your mate posted some inflamatory racist bollocks, you backed him up and it's supposed to be funny/clever even though I suspected he was fishing on the first page. Also, just because your mate was after a chomp (according to you) doesn't mean he didn't mean it, same applies to you. It's defending the indefensible in my view. Jonny's clearly a racist by the way, he can sue my if he likes :(

94162[/snapback]

:nufc: what a deluded prick you are.

94182[/snapback]

94184[/snapback]

I think it's self explantory, :nufc: Anyone who is ignorant to the state of Bitain is a fucking cunt, so that includes you... cunt.

94189[/snapback]

I'm always fairly confident I've won an argument when the person I'm going up against has to resort to that sort of thing. :wub:

94194[/snapback]

Shame on you and the rest of the toontastic do-gooders, you're all :blush:'s who cant see whats happening, you can ban me now :)

94203[/snapback]

94206[/snapback]

mouse2.jpg

Queer <_<

94208[/snapback]

Don't you badmouth Mr Jingles young man :wub:

Oh God I bet you own one of those giant top hats with the union jack on it... :nufc:

94158[/snapback]

To be honest I don't know what you're getting at in this thread, your mate posted some inflamatory racist bollocks, you backed him up and it's supposed to be funny/clever even though I suspected he was fishing on the first page. Also, just because your mate was after a chomp (according to you) doesn't mean he didn't mean it, same applies to you. It's defending the indefensible in my view. Jonny's clearly a racist by the way, he can sue my if he likes :(

94162[/snapback]

:nufc: what a deluded prick you are.

94182[/snapback]

94184[/snapback]

94189[/snapback]

94194[/snapback]

94203[/snapback]

94206[/snapback]

mouse2.jpg

Queer <_<

94208[/snapback]

Don't you badmouth Mr Jingles young man :wub:

Oh God I bet you own one of those giant top hats with the union jack on it... :nufc:

94211[/snapback]

I bet you wear a Newcastle shirt at Newcastle matches.

I love the way anyone who isn't a right-wing extremist is dismissed as a 'do-gooder'. What's also funny is that, Jonny here has no arguments of his own. Every post is a quote from a right-wing website or name-calling. I suppose he's achieved the aim of his attention-seeking antics.

94215[/snapback]

I bet you wear a Burberry cap.

94217[/snapback]

Out of fasion tbh

94218[/snapback]

As are your views, thankfully.

94215[/snapback]

94217[/snapback]

Out of fasion tbh

94218[/snapback]

94221[/snapback]

You reckon? i actually believe more people are beginning to stand up and take notice ;)

94215[/snapback]

94217[/snapback]

Out of fasion tbh

94218[/snapback]

94221[/snapback]

You reckon? i actually believe more people are beginning to stand up and take notice :razz:

94223[/snapback]

Aye right before they chin you one ;)