Letter i read tosay

Jonny_nufc

Great letter in the Express today. This bloke puts forward the idea that in light of the recent protests the law abiding population of this great land Brits should get together on a specific day and hold an 'if you don't like it here, go home' protest.

Sounds like a plan to me :D

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote we lynch every paki we see, tbh

93609[/snapback]

Burn them :(

:D

93610[/snapback]

Can't do that due to global warming issues, we need to place them in vast caverns under the north sea. tbh.

I vote we lynch every paki we see, tbh

93609[/snapback]

Thompson i know that was a pisstake, but i know your real views arent far off that :D ..we're English, we don't burn flags, burn tyres in the street, have siestas, have a national day, kill our leaders, have a government based on what tribe you are, name our streets after dates of revolutions or famous battles, kidnap people for political reasons, chop the heads off people..it just ain't English.

We give rights to people from countries that have no rights, where we are not allowed to practise our religion, or even drink. :(

I am proud of our tolerance, but hate the fact that our tolerance means we are a soft spot for muslims.

FFS, if you are a refugee from a muslim country, go to a country that is muslim.

We don't protest in the streets too much..unless animals are involved.. Marching is for people with facial hair (and that's just the ladies), 4x4's, Barbour jackets..

There are 49 million in this country..and about 4 thousand were marching in London on Saturday..

It will take a GREAT man (or woman) to unite the silent majority.. It'd be great if every England flag in Germany this summer had a White Dragon on it..but it won't happen..

Rant over....

ITALIAN SQUAD FOR WORLD CUP 2006

Baloni

Potbelli Beerbelli Giveitsumwelli

Wotsontelli Yrarseissmelli Onetoomani

Legslikejelli Havabenni

Wobblijelli Spendapenni

SUBS:

Cantthinkofani

Buggermi

we're English, we don't burn flags, burn tyres in the street, have siestas, have a national day, kill our leaders, have a government based on what tribe you are, name our streets after dates of revolutions or famous battles, kidnap people for political reasons, chop the heads off people..it just ain't English.

93614[/snapback]

I'll remember this when I am standing on Trafalgar Square next time...

Edited by Isegrim

Thompson i know that was a pisstake, but i know your real views arent far off that :D ..we're English, we don't burn flags, burn tyres in the street, have siestas, have a national day, kill our leaders, have a government based on what tribe you are, name our streets after dates of revolutions or famous battles, kidnap people for political reasons, chop the heads off people..it just ain't English.

93614[/snapback]

Don't most of these marches you go on about end up at.... Trafalgar Square? :(

we're English, we don't burn flags, burn tyres in the street, have siestas, have a national day, kill our leaders, have a government based on what tribe you are, name our streets after dates of revolutions or famous battles, kidnap people for political reasons, chop the heads off people..it just ain't English.

93614[/snapback]

I'll remember this when I am standing on Trafalger Square next time...

93620[/snapback]

Damn you, over-efficient German scum!

93614[/snapback]

93620[/snapback]

93623[/snapback]

Wannabe overly efficient German scum. :D

You should be learning from the master and one day you may graduate to being a true German.

93614[/snapback]

93620[/snapback]

93623[/snapback]

Wannabe overly efficient German scum. :D

You should be learning from the master and one day you may graduate to being a true German.

93624[/snapback]

Is that like a Jedi thing? I know German has dodgy word order, but that's taking it a bit far...

"It will take a GREAT man (or woman) to unite the silent majority.."

oh oh..................

I think I've been to this movie..................

The sun on the meadow is summery warm.

The stag in the forest runs free.

But gather together to greet the storm.

Tomorrow belongs to me.

The branch of the linden is leafy and green,

The Rhine gives its gold to the sea.

But somewhere a glory awaits unseen.

Tomorrow belongs to me.

The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes

The blossom embraces the bee.

But soon, says a whisper;

"Arise, arise,

Tomorrow belongs..."

[EMCEE (spoken)]

To me!

and whats this WHITE dragon crap? the Angles had White Horses Tails as a symbol - Dragons are Welsh - or chinese

93614[/snapback]

I'll remember this when I am standing on Trafalgar Square next time...

93620[/snapback]

Surely you're not allowed in our country?

Johnny, your mam must be well pissed off with you, what with all the eye holes you poke through your pillow cases.

93628[/snapback]

aye but his neighbours save on electricity as they can read by the light of his burning crosses

93614[/snapback]

93620[/snapback]

93623[/snapback]

Wannabe overly efficient German scum. :(

93624[/snapback]

Is that like a Jedi thing? I know German has dodgy word order, but that's taking it a bit far...

93626[/snapback]

Naa its just my inability to write proper. :D