Letter i read tosay

Jonny_nufc

Just went into kitchen for a cup of Tea and saw through my windows the old muslim cunt coming onto MY PROPERTY and taking my rubbish wheelie bin away to plot up at the end of the road for when the binmen come.

Now I'm going out around 5pm ish and I turn RIGHT when I left my house ..... Now I still have a bag of rubbish to be put in that bin ... due to his actions I now have to turn LEFT and walk about 30 seconds to where he's placed the bin.. and then go BACK another 30 seconds to where I started from and go in the opp direction.

Now some of you leftie mugs will think he's doing me a favour and it's true I'm not at home tonight so WOULDN'T be here in the morning to wheel the bin up myself but that is NOT the point ... he doesn't know that ....

I'm at the end of my teather with this ethnic cunt.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote we lynch every paki we see, tbh

93609[/snapback]

Thompson i know that was a pisstake, but i know your real views arent far off that :D ..we're English, we don't burn flags, burn tyres in the street, have siestas, have a national day, kill our leaders, have a government based on what tribe you are, name our streets after dates of revolutions or famous battles, kidnap people for political reasons, chop the heads off people..it just ain't English.

We give rights to people from countries that have no rights, where we are not allowed to practise our religion, or even drink. :(

I am proud of our tolerance, but hate the fact that our tolerance means we are a soft spot for muslims.

FFS, if you are a refugee from a muslim country, go to a country that is muslim.

We don't protest in the streets too much..unless animals are involved.. Marching is for people with facial hair (and that's just the ladies), 4x4's, Barbour jackets..

There are 49 million in this country..and about 4 thousand were marching in London on Saturday..

It will take a GREAT man (or woman) to unite the silent majority.. It'd be great if every England flag in Germany this summer had a White Dragon on it..but it won't happen..

Rant over....

ITALIAN SQUAD FOR WORLD CUP 2006

Baloni

Potbelli Beerbelli Giveitsumwelli

Wotsontelli Yrarseissmelli Onetoomani

Legslikejelli Havabenni

Wobblijelli Spendapenni

SUBS:

Cantthinkofani

Buggermi

93614[/snapback]

A kna whet yer saying like, but i think it's going abit to far to agree with views of BNP, NF and UBA etc. Fact is they spout loads of bollocks just to try and get more members, maybe some of what they say is true - but it isnt as wide spread as they make out. To say every paki is a bomber is abit daft like. I agree something should be done about the wankers who hate Britian and burn the flag on our streets, but it's hard to find exactly who they are - it's not as if they will admit it.

Just fishing aye

93631[/snapback]

Well done, so difficult to spot.

93633[/snapback]

Nah, i was serious. :D

93637[/snapback]

You're either a WUM, a racist or both. Either way, congratulations.

we're English, we don't burn flags, burn tyres in the street, have siestas, have a national day, kill our leaders, have a government based on what tribe you are, name our streets after dates of revolutions or famous battles, kidnap people for political reasons, chop the heads off people..it just ain't English.

93614[/snapback]

I'll remember this when I am standing on Trafalgar Square next time...

93620[/snapback]

Surely you're not allowed in our country?

93630[/snapback]

Well, I am going to work in Boremingham (+ Leeds and Manchester) from July to September ... I already bought a combat suit to fight against all those muslime terrorists + a Hungarian phrasebook.

"BNP, NF and UBA etc. Fact is they spout loads of bollocks just to try and get more members, maybe some of what they say is true"

NOTHING they say is true, kidda, nothing

They are a bunch of shits - and if they ever got into power don't think you'd be one of them - you'd be working harder, for less and shit scared to speak

Got this in an e-mail last week, oldy but goody;

Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a

Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a

Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American

shows on a Japanese TV.

:D

Has it occurred to you you've probably got foreign blood in you Johnny, most people in this country have.

93644[/snapback]

naah not me man, im a fully blown 100% english patriotic warrior

93648[/snapback]

So, would you admit you're racist?

"Well, I am going to work in Boremingham (+ Leeds and Manchester) from July to September ... I already bought a combat suit to fight against all those muslime terrorists + a Hungarian phrasebook."

first its Polish Plumbers - now its Jormans........................ maybe we'll get by without having to work AT ALL if we let in the right number of immigrants

Has it occurred to you you've probably got foreign blood in you Johnny, most people in this country have.

93644[/snapback]

93648[/snapback]

93650[/snapback]

No

93644[/snapback]

93648[/snapback]

93650[/snapback]

No

93653[/snapback]

Didn't think so, I might at least have a modicum of respect for you if you did. Your posts in this thread speak for themselves tbh.

Hmmmm - English patriot eh?

In other words 100% of your bloodline can be traced back to a mixture of Danish, Jorman and Dutch illegal immigrants in the 4-6th Century who stole the country off the then owners................. most of whom had to bugger off to Brittany (or Wales - shudder....)

93644[/snapback]

93648[/snapback]

93650[/snapback]

No

93653[/snapback]

Didn't think so, I might at least have a modicum of respect for you if you did. Your posts in this thread speak for themselves tbh.

93656[/snapback]

Shit, what i would give to earn a respected toontastic posters respect

so tell me then Jonny, what is it to be British?

what makes you proud to be British?

93655[/snapback]

British by Birth, English by the Grace of God tbh.

93655[/snapback]

Toontastic

93658[/snapback]

can't even answer that?

simple question tbh.

especially for a "Patriot"

93644[/snapback]

93648[/snapback]

93650[/snapback]

No

93653[/snapback]

93656[/snapback]

Shit, what i would give to earn a respected toontastic posters respect

93660[/snapback]

Not really the point, I was referring to your lack of honesty. You're prepared to make inflamatory remarks of a racist nature, but you don't have the courage to admit what you are.

93655[/snapback]

British by Birth, English by the Grace of God tbh.

93661[/snapback]

Well said that man :(:D

93662[/snapback]

Your Lacoste trainers are French btw.