• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ladl_herrLipp.jpg

?

93691[/snapback]

:D

93694[/snapback]

I hope your a League of Gentlemen fan, otherwise that joke is pointless! ;)

93696[/snapback]

Certainly am, Herr Lipp is one of my biggest inspirations in life. :(

Y'know this is one of the most embarrasing threads I've ever read - God knows what our Jorman friends think but it makes me cringe with embarrasement that a stupid monkey like Johnny is in the same country as I am

Y'know this is one of the most embarrasing threads I've ever read - God knows what our Jorman friends think but it makes me cringe with embarrasement that a stupid monkey like Johnny is in the same country as I am

93700[/snapback]

Ach, there are places in deepest Hessen that occasionally give 20% to the far-right party in local elections - there's misguided fools and natural born retards everywhere... :D

we're English, we don't burn flags, burn tyres in the street, have siestas, have a national day, kill our leaders, have a government based on what tribe you are, name our streets after dates of revolutions or famous battles, kidnap people for political reasons, chop the heads off people..it just ain't English.

93614[/snapback]

I'll remember this when I am standing on Trafalgar Square next time...

93620[/snapback]

with a dog on a string?

we're English, we don't burn flags, burn tyres in the street, have siestas, have a national day, kill our leaders, have a government based on what tribe you are, name our streets after dates of revolutions or famous battles, kidnap people for political reasons, chop the heads off people..it just ain't English.

93614[/snapback]

93620[/snapback]

with a dog on a string?

93704[/snapback]

Not only very funny but quick off the mark too.

93700[/snapback]

Ach, there are places in deepest Hessen that occasionally give 20% to the far-right party in local elections - there's misguided fools and natural born retards everywhere... :(

93702[/snapback]

I take great offence being called a monkey :D

93614[/snapback]

93620[/snapback]

with a dog on a string?

93704[/snapback]

Not only very funny but quick off the mark too.

93705[/snapback]

I dont mess about mate!

93700[/snapback]

Ach, there are places in deepest Hessen that occasionally give 20% to the far-right party in local elections - there's misguided fools and natural born retards everywhere... :(

93702[/snapback]

I take great offence being called a monkey :D

93706[/snapback]

already had more complaints from monkeys TBH complaing about being put in the same hole as you............................

93700[/snapback]

Ach, there are places in deepest Hessen that occasionally give 20% to the far-right party in local elections - there's misguided fools and natural born retards everywhere... ;)

93702[/snapback]

true I'm afraid - people are the same the world over :nufc::nufc::nufc:

(ULESS THEY'RE NATURAL BORN ENGLISHMEN OF COURSE) :D:(;)

During the dark days of 1940 it was the English people who bore the brunt of German aggression and it was the English people who steadfastly refused to yield as Hitler tried in vain to bomb them into submission. Our island was the sole beacon of hope left for the subjugated peoples of Europe

Well us and the Americans, the Free French,)
- Britain stood alone against tyranny and, along with our allies
:(:D

Quite the contortionists are we, to stand alone with our allies... wouldn't standing with other people kinda contradict standing alone??

, saved western civilisation from destruction. No selfish reason dictated this stance. The Germans did not want to fight us. Quite the opposite, they actually admired us. The cost of the war in both manpower and financial terms helped advance England's fall from world eminence by decades. We stood alone for no other reason than it was the right thing to do. Is this all so easily forgotten?

Our glorious history stands testament to our sense of adventure. A history of invention, of development and advancement, both of our own people and our neighbours near and far. Our martial spirit and military history stand apart from any other nation. A rich tapestry to be savoured, admired and protected.

We have a heritage that is the envy of the world and yet, due to political correctness, it is a history and culture that is to be denied us.  Asian or any other culture you can think of is to be celebrated, but we the English are not afforded the same opportunity to celebrate our identity. This cultural genocide has now reached the point where any notion of Englishness, even our own flag, is being shouted down by the left wing thought police and labelled offensive or even racist.

It is a national tragedy that through political correctness we are unable able to instil a sense of pride and history into our children. What harm can possibly come from all of our children having a greater sense of pride, identity and belonging to their own country? Indeed, in times where many have no sense of direction, when communities are fragmented, the nation state can provide that identity, pull everyone together and tell us something of who we are and from where we came. At the end of the day, political correctness is nothing more than a weapon in the hands of a small minority, used to deny the majority their right to express their opinion and culture.

93669[/snapback]

mostly fair points tbh

but hardly exemplified by your caustic posts that precede this.

93700[/snapback]

Ach, there are places in deepest Hessen that occasionally give 20% to the far-right party in local elections - there's misguided fools and natural born retards everywhere... ;)

93702[/snapback]

I take great offence being called a monkey :(

93706[/snapback]

already had more complaints from monkeys TBH complaing about being put in the same hole as you............................

93719[/snapback]

:D stick to reporting news matey! your insults are fucking shite, you travelling termite.

93700[/snapback]

93702[/snapback]

Yep, but we get rid of our fools and inbreds by making them monarchs of other countries. :D

93700[/snapback]

Ach, there are places in deepest Hessen that occasionally give 20% to the far-right party in local elections - there's misguided fools and natural born retards everywhere... :nufc:

93702[/snapback]

Yep, but we get rid of our fools and inbreds by making them monarchs of other countries. :D

93726[/snapback]

A hit! A palpabale hit!!!!! :(;);):nufc:

Ever notice how the Ultra Right in Britain always bang on about how we stood alone against the Nazis and yet they go around giving Nazi salutes and worship Hitler and all he stood for ................

Bit like seeing the Rev Ian Paisley dressed up as a Cardinal when you think of it..... :D:(;)

"your insults are fucking shite, you travelling termite"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

I can see YOU had a decent edukatshun - what third rate council estate rubbish heap did you crawl out of?

I can see YOU had a decent edukatshun - what third rate council estate rubbish heap did you crawl out of?

93741[/snapback]

Im still in education you shivering weed :(

Massive re5p3ct to you though, determining my wealth from the tone of my posts on here :D

93741[/snapback]

Massive re5p3ct to you though, determining my wealth from the tone of my posts on here :D

93750[/snapback]

Dinner lady...

93741[/snapback]

93750[/snapback]

Dinner lady...

93754[/snapback]

Milk monitor tbh

93741[/snapback]

Im still in education you shivering weed :razz:

Massive re5p3ct to you though, determining my wealth from the tone of my posts on here ;)

93750[/snapback]

Dinner lady...

93754[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

93741[/snapback]

Im still in education you shivering weed :razz:

Massive re5p3ct to you though, determining my wealth from the tone of my posts on here ;)

93750[/snapback]

Dinner lady...

93754[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

93757[/snapback]

I'll bet the non-british kids have to have packed lunches now...