Big Brother thread

Geordie Boyo

Anybody been watching it tonight? :lol:

Is Anthony Gay or is he just a very feminine bloke? I think he's a very a feminine bloke but still, there are certain boundary’s in a situation he's in where Craig shouldn‘t push his luck. I could barley watch as Craig tried to crack on to him, and he did push his luck in the diary room where most blokes I feel would have just smashed him…! But even still when the two re-entered the diary room as Craig apologised he was still all over him...! Does he see something more than what the rest of us see as far as Anthony's sexuality goes or is he just a total prick?

...I think he's a total prick! :lol:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was painful viewing tonight - that's for sure. Anthony looked distinctly more uncomfortable as the night went on, and Craig is horribly manipulative and Anthony always ends up feeling like it's his fault. Craig is an embarrassment to watch.

Craig is a total knob. Anthony thou surely must realise he is trying to crack on to him...! :lol: He needs to tell him straight that he isn't gay and that he can either be a friend and respect his sexuality or he can f*#k off. Craig obviously knows that he is straight while Anthony just seems to be a bit of a thicko, either way its certainly cringe worthy stuff...!

I can see Anthony winning it, but like you said I really don't have much of an interest in it apart from checking up to see if anyones had a kicking yet. :lol:

301[/snapback]

Surely it can't be long til Craig gets his head kicked in!

"But Aaaan'onyyy, I was feeling your inner thigh AS A FRIEND!!! :lol: "

Craig tried to crack on to him, and he did push his luck in the dairy room where most blokes I feel would have just smashed him…! But even still when the two re-entered the dairy room as Craig apologised he was still all over him...!

283[/snapback]

has it merged with the Farm? :lol:

If I were him I'd have a word with Big Brother. He wants to win it at the end of the day but he can only take so much before he uses Craig's head as a pogostick next time they're in the pool.

Can we refer to him simply as 'The Mincing Hairdresser' from now on?

I'm getting a complex with all this "Craig needs his head kicked in" malarky! :lol:

Craig is a horrible knobend, but it's about time Anthony just said to him "Look I'm not gay, so from now on there's to be no cuddles, no 'If you were gay I'd...' chats, and no rubbing me feet, hands, or anything else. And if you do it again I'll drown you in the pool."

As for Kemal, the bloke is utterly physically repulsive. Walking around last night like a skeleton in a thong with a pair of high heeled shoes on. Anorexic ladyboy.

Craig is a horrible knobend, but it's about time Anthony just said to him "Look I'm not gay, so from now on there's to be no cuddles, no 'If you were gay I'd...' chats, and no rubbing me feet, hands, or anything else.  And if you do it again I'll drown you in the pool." 

As for Kemal, the bloke is utterly physically repulsive.  Walking around last night like a skeleton in a thong with a pair of high heeled shoes on.  Anorexic ladyboy.

379[/snapback]

Constantly wearing high heels day and night is one thing but Kermit the frog in a thong is something I DO NOT want to see...!

Kemal is a tosser. What the hell was he wearing eviction night? What is up with his voice? What is up with his hair? What is up with his dress sense?

To name a few things that I don't like about him. By all means dress up like a lady but it's just the way he does it that angers me.

Conversation between Makosi & Kemal.

Kemal - The first time I had sex was when I met a man off the internet when I was 16. I was driven away in his car then behind a skip where we had sex then he came in my mouth. He then just left me by the skip....

Makosi - HE LEFT YOU BY THE SKIP!!!!? :lol:

As if that was the worst part...! :lol:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Kemal is an idiot. I'm getting angry with Makosi again aswell.. She had a quiet spell but now she's going around thinking she owns the place, ruining the secret missions (just to make her look clever) and carrying Kemal around under her thumb.

Feel well sorry for Anthony, he's really got a stalker! He's in a no win situation with Craig.. No matter what he does Craig flies off the handle..!

Why hasn't that attention seeking whingy fucker been up for eviction this week....! :blush:

2987[/snapback]

They're all attention seeking whingy fuckers though :angry:

Since Science left, nothing happens in that house so I have, for the first time since watching, given up on Big Brother :razz::blush: