Big Brother thread

Geordie Boyo

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought id found a forum without a Big Brother thread at last :razz:

I enjoyed the first couple BB series, but imo its just gone downhill now. What an awful bunch of egotistic people. All they do is argue and gossip, none of them seem to be able to string a proper sentence together, (except Derek). They have no aspirations, no conversation and no genuine character :angry:

The contestants now only seem to be in it to make a quick buck and become famous, and they're chosen because of their bitchiness and ability to shock people, when in fact its turned out boring and predictable. I much preferred it when more ordinary people were chosen.

Derek is a rasict prick. Taking the piss out of Anthony's accent. Cock.

3008[/snapback]

I didn't mind Derek, but I went off him when he was slagging Anthony off based on the fact he's Northern.

'He's uncomfortable with showing emotion..but that's because where he comes from (the North) is so backwards.'

And the Tories wonder why they can't get elected.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

Actually watched this for the first time last night, under duresse. Incredibly dull to be honest, I spent two years in a student house and have no interest in re-visiting the experience.

theyre all shallow, easily forgetable morons! I'd send them all into room 101 forever :razz:

I suppose at a push if i had to pick one it would be Anthony as he's about the most 'normal' one in there.

Whyl do they have all those cameras going mad as if the press  love it when a Big Brother eviction hasn't made the papers in about 3 years.

4541[/snapback]

You've obviously never read the Daily Star !

Whyl do they have all those cameras going mad as if the press  love it when a Big Brother eviction hasn't made the papers in about 3 years.

4541[/snapback]

You've obviously never read the Daily Star !

4546[/snapback]

Does anyone Read the daily Star?