Big Brother thread

Geordie Boyo

Whyl do they have all those cameras going mad as if the press  love it when a Big Brother eviction hasn't made the papers in about 3 years.

4541[/snapback]

You've obviously never read the Daily Star !

4546[/snapback]

Does anyone Read the daily Star?

4551[/snapback]

Many just look at the pictures, hence all the photographers.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyl do they have all those cameras going mad as if the press  love it when a Big Brother eviction hasn't made the papers in about 3 years.

4541[/snapback]

You've obviously never read the Daily Star !

4546[/snapback]

Does anyone Read the daily Star?

4551[/snapback]

Many just look at the pictures, hence all the photographers.

4556[/snapback]

25 photographers for one paper? I suppose they were expecting Orlaith. I'll bet you don't see much of Kemal in the Star, not quite their demographic.

I wonder what odds I'd get at the bookies that he'll be married with kids within the next 10 years.

4568[/snapback]

Does anyone actually gamble on Big Brother? You get all these odds quoted but if I went into the bookies and said I wanted to put a tenner on Anthony to win I'm sure I'd get my heed panned in.

Deservedley so.

What are the odds of me not giving a shit about BB since Sciene left?

Evens :icon_lol:

Naw glad Mogli is out, he'd gotten old. Now all they have to do is do a double eviction with both Craig and Moloko going. :P

I wonder what odds I'd get at the bookies that he'll be married with kids within the next 10 years.

4568[/snapback]

Does anyone actually gamble on Big Brother? You get all these odds quoted but if I went into the bookies and said I wanted to put a tenner on Anthony to win I'm sure I'd get my heed panned in.

Deservedley so.

4571[/snapback]

According to the bloke I know who works in Endemol, there's people who use their "insider knowledge" to make an absolute fortune from it, since they know who's up for eviction about an hour after the nominations have taken place, and have a fair idea of who's going to go.

Hence why you can never get decent odds.

4568[/snapback]

Deservedley so.

4571[/snapback]

According to the bloke I know who works in Endemol, there's people who use their "insider knowledge" to make an absolute fortune from it, since they know who's up for eviction about an hour after the nominations have taken place, and have a fair idea of who's going to go.

Hence why you can never get decent odds.

4579[/snapback]

Orlaith was odds on tonight wasn't she? They must have made a mint.

Guest StevieH84

So she carried it through then eh....

good,she was plain boring,and up her own bum..

Edited by StevieH84

If she was wanting publicity (and let's face it, they all are), she's fucked it up. All the papers will be full of Kemal tomorrow because he's the bigger character and they've had more time to talk to him today. Then next week they'll be focused on the latest evictee.

If she was wanting publicity (and let's face it, they all are), she's fucked it up.  All the papers will be full of Kemal tomorrow because he's the bigger character and they've had more time to talk to him today.  Then next week they'll be focused on the latest evictee.

4728[/snapback]

much better to have been chucked out for kicking Derek in the bollocks than to walk if you ask me