Big Brother thread

Geordie Boyo

Makosi has just talked to Anthony like a piece of shit, patronising and insulting him, and Craig has just sat there laughing at him.

Only a 'mate' when he wants to be all touchy-feely.

9081[/snapback]

Quoted for truth. She was bang out of order and I felt Anthony handled it very well.

I really would have slapped Makosi if I was him.. Craig was sitting there laughing at him as if he agreed with what Makosi was saying.. What a spiteful c*nt... Looked like he was trying to prove something by just laughing and not saying owt.

Eugene is red hot favourite to win now.. Which is a shame in a way cos I'd have wanted Anthony to win.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makosi has just talked to Anthony like a piece of shit, patronising and insulting him, and Craig has just sat there laughing at him.

9081[/snapback]

Quoted for truth. She was bang out of order and I felt Anthony handled it very well.

I really would have slapped Makosi if I was him.. Craig was sitting there laughing at him as if he agreed with what Makosi was saying.. What a spiteful c*nt... Looked like he was trying to prove something by just laughing and not saying owt.

Eugene is red hot favourite to win now.. Which is a shame in a way cos I'd have wanted Anthony to win.

9285[/snapback]

Was Derek second favourite then, as he was bloody close in the voting last Friday.

9081[/snapback]

9285[/snapback]

Was Derek second favourite then, as he was bloody close in the voting last Friday.

9289[/snapback]

On Friday Anthony was outright favourite to win.. He was something like 7/11 to win whereas the next favourite was Eugene who was about 7/1 I think. I'm pretty sure they were the odds but yesturday suddenly the betting odds swayed. Derek was 25/1 to win on Friday I think.

Nope, they should open the door, hoy a nail-bomb in there and shout "Alcohol Parcel!"

Make for far better television IMO! :P

*not that I'm condoning that sort of shit* :drinks:

Nope, they should open the door, hoy a nail-bomb in there and shout "Alcohol Parcel!"

Make for far better television IMO! :(

*not that I'm condoning that sort of shit* :P

9424[/snapback]

That wouldn't work, that fat fucka would probably drop her knickers and smother it. Probably end up like a controlled blast by the bomb squad.

Fat slag!

:drinks:

Anthony 8/11

Eugene 1/1

Makosi 25/1

Kinga 40/1

Craig 50/1

9620[/snapback]

That just shows how vile and unpopular Craig is if he's even more likely to be booted out tonight than Kinga! :drinks:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050810/356/fpd43.html

Craig has been booted out of the Big Brother house in a surprise midweek eviction.

The hairdresser only received 4.1 per cent of the public vote and was told of the news as the housemates sat down to a takeaway supper.

He looked suitably stunned when he was told he had only 30 seconds to say his goodbyes to the other contestants.

He used his half minute to get hastily changed into a grey t-shirt and black leather jacket.

The crowd booed him as he descended the steps to meet Davina.

The remaining housemates will receive a further shock tonight when Davina drops another bombshell on them.

Davina was far too soft on psycho boy. She gave Maxwell such a hard time, then she gets the chance to let Craig know that he's a manipulative hideous arsehole, and she passes up on it and acts all buddy buddy. If you act camp on that show you are guaranteed an easy ride in your eviction interview regardless of whatever else you do in the house.

it might just be me, but it seems that this years contestants have been disliked more than previous series?

it's almost like you're choosing the best of a bad bunch... the lesser of twelve evils..

it might just be me, but it seems that this years contestants have been disliked more than previous series?

it's almost like you're choosing the best of a bad bunch... the lesser of twelve evils..

10314[/snapback]

Has there ever been a year when every single contestant has been booed? Even the winner?

I would've taken the money like. B)

10230[/snapback]

So would I!! Gleefully! :lol:

As for Makosi "Well it's not the decision I would have made, but no, there was no wrong answer..." Absolute bollocks. Apparently Anthony has said today he wouldn't have taken it either which I don't believe for a second.

that's better

and we all feel better for your renewed vim vigour and vitality.

Go Gol, into the world wide web and seek out that which you desire.

I would've taken the money like. B)

10230[/snapback]

So would I!! Gleefully! :lol:

As for Makosi "Well it's not the decision I would have made, but no, there was no wrong answer..." Absolute bollocks. Apparently Anthony has said today he wouldn't have taken it either which I don't believe for a second.

10392[/snapback]

I can't stand Makosi and I think she talks absaloute bollocks but she's so confident of winning, you never know.. She may have been so sure of winning she thought she would gain more votes and not need to take the 50G's

I'm a bit of a risk-taker so I probably would have gambled it. Its gambling on your own popularity though, which isn't an easy thing to do.

I don't think anyone can really say though until they are in the situation with the money in front of them. I get the feeling Eugene was gutted about taking the money. I have the feeling he may give it back.